• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

theergorthdies

theergorthdies

Waiting for Death...
Nov 13, 2019
It's been almost a week of searching and all I seem to get online are 25kg and 50kg packs...
I'm definitely not planning for some mass suicide and neither do I want to get suspected of anything, so I'll highly appreciate any help I can get.

Last edited:
Reactions: azucaramargo and Righttodie
6ixxy

6ixxy

I sank so she could swim
Apr 26, 2019
Do you have eBay in Russia or does the Polish seller on there not deliver to Russia?

Reactions: Righttodie and theergorthdies
theergorthdies

theergorthdies

Waiting for Death...
Nov 13, 2019
Do you have eBay in Russia or does the Polish seller on there not deliver to Russia?
Delivery takes about a month of waiting and I'm not guaranteed that SN will get past the customs.
But it's worth giving a shot if I won't get any local sellers.

Reactions: Righttodie
6ixxy

6ixxy

I sank so she could swim
Apr 26, 2019
Local sellers are fairly unlikely, your best bet is to ride the wait for it out, good luck with however you decide

NotGoneButNotHere

NotGoneButNotHere

Nov 3, 2019
Delivery takes about a month of waiting and I'm not guaranteed that SN will get past the customs.
But it's worth giving a shot if I won't get any local sellers.
Honestly man I didn't want to wait either but the seller in question (who I will vaguely mention for privacy) was the only somewhat reliable option I could find so I bit the bullet and ordered. I'm also going to have to wait awhile but I've heard from a few others here that it passed through customs so I'm crossing my fingers

Reactions: Righttodie and theergorthdies
F

Foster13

Oct 24, 2019
What city of Russia are you from?