Warlock
Jun 6, 2020
Me. I just wanna stay home and die :(

• Hugs
Reactions: ActualLesbian, BrokenBeing, Deleted member 19276 and 3 others
Torbasco

Torbasco

Jun 10, 2020
I wouldn't want to anyway, it's just loud and hot and annoying out there. Pretty much all the local events were cancelled anyway because of covid so shrug. The only celebration I need is these freedom-themed gummy candies.

• Love
Reactions: Disintegration and DeathIsTheWayOut99
DeathIsTheWayOut99

DeathIsTheWayOut99

Warlock
Jun 6, 2020
I wouldn't want to anyway, it's just loud and hot and annoying out there. Pretty much all the local events were cancelled anyway because of covid so shrug. The only celebration I need is these freedom-themed gummy candies.
I feel that. Usually my moms side of the family celebrated but my aunt and cousin alwaysgetr into an abusive fight so I am not up for that

Reactions: Torbasco
B

Brokenwithbpd

Mage
Jun 15, 2020
America sucks anyway. Sad to live here sometimes. I'm not doing a damn thing.

• Aww..
Reactions: sadgirl9999, foreverlikethestars, Dreamless Sleep and 3 others
lunargreenx

lunargreenx

21 year old gay boy
Jun 16, 2020
We don't celebrate it here where I live (of course). :hug: I mainly hate Christmas when it comes to holidays - time for a lot of arguing and crying.

Reactions: DeathIsTheWayOut99, Deleted member 19276 and x-Ace-x
Isadeth

Isadeth

Visionary
Jun 12, 2020
Putting on a happy face for the kids. I lost my patriotism a long time ago after my husband deployed. But the kids enjoy playing and having fireworks. It's fireworks day basically. We recently lost a person that made the holiday even half bearable... trying to continue on 3 days post death with the same smile as last year is proving to be difficult. But we'll manage. Thankfully the holiday usually involves alcohol etc.. I hope you day turns around ♡

• Hugs
Reactions: Overnoutofhere and lunargreenx
HappyMstake

HappyMstake

Not so happy as it turns out.
May 29, 2020
Honestly, I never really cared for celebrating holidays even before I became depressed. I don't know I just don't like being around a lot of people, even if it's my family.

Reactions: Deleted member 19276
Grandexit

Grandexit

Experienced
Dec 4, 2019
This country is a god damned lie and disgrace. Nothing to celebrate. The only upside is the weed dispensary is having a 4th of July sale.

• Hugs
Reactions: DeathIsTheWayOut99, FusRohDracarys, Aleatory lyz and 1 other person
D

Deleted member 19276

Wizard
Jun 28, 2020
Well... I don't get to celebrate it since not from the US, but I can understand what it can be like.
All those people having a blast looking at the fireworks, while the person that is hurt has to stay inside, wishing they could have it come to a conclusion.
Sometimes, me on New Year's basically. The closest thing I can compare it to at least.

S

SSlostallhope

Student
May 23, 2020
We don't celebrate it it's just like a normal day for us

Reactions: Deleted member 19276
F

FusRohDracarys

But what do I know
Mar 31, 2020
Unless it involves flag burning or rioting, I'm staunchly uninterested in festivities today.

Reactions: TheWalrus and Disintegration
Dreamless Sleep

Dreamless Sleep

The eternal night before chaos...
Feb 1, 2020
Nothing to celebrate imo. Country is still going to shit, people out of jobs, businesses closing down, millions unemployed, daily protests and/or riots destroying property, overall unhappiness of the general population and massive deaths.

That said... I havent "celebrated" the 4th in years anyway. I hide in my house and comfort my dogs from the hell they live with surrounding this day.

• Love
Reactions: Oyoy and Overnoutofhere
NoPlaceForme

NoPlaceForme

We wanted peace
Jun 13, 2020
All I'm doing is getting high with headphones to ignore what's going on outside. I woke up randomly dissapointed. Idk what people are fucking celebrating right now to be honest. All I can think of is my eternal sleep.

Reactions: DeathIsTheWayOut99
got2beFionaC

got2beFionaC

i am nobody. who are you? are you nobody, too?
Jul 1, 2020
I am currently in quarantine due to testing positive for Covid. I definitely share the feeling of just wanting to die. Happy 4th! Merp.

• Hugs
Reactions: Oyoy
T

TimeToBiteTheDust

Visionary
Nov 7, 2019
I'm not from EEUU but I'm too depressed/suicidal to celebrate anything. You are not the only one.

D

death becomes her

Jul 3, 2020
Any kind of holiday makes me more depressed. Maybe it's the reminder of the passage of time or the idea of other people being happy and having fun. I usually take a bunch of nyquill on my birthday lol.

DeathIsTheWayOut99

DeathIsTheWayOut99

Warlock
Jun 6, 2020
We don't celebrate it here where I live (of course). :hug: I mainly hate Christmas when it comes to holidays - time for a lot of arguing and crying.
My aunt and cousin always fight and abuse each other during the holidays
I am currently in quarantine due to testing positive for Covid. I definitely share the feeling of just wanting to die. Happy 4th! Merp.
*hugs* I hope things turn around for the better. Have you gotten any status on the severity of your condition?

R

ROKU

May 10, 2020
" Any kind of holiday makes me more depressed. Maybe it's the reminder of the passage of time or the idea of other people being happy and having fun."

OH MY....YES, YES, YES. Christmas is the worst!!