• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

-nobodyknows-

-nobodyknows-

I will face my fate.
Jun 16, 2024
Personally, I am. I still try my best to hold on to my faith. I know it's kind of weird since I'm planning to ctb, and there don't appear to be too many people like me here. But if anyone's curious, here's my perspective.

I don't believe that everyone who kills themselves goes to Hell. I believe that's just too sad of a fate, especially considering the people that do tend to be quite hurt.

When it's all over, I just hope that I can find some peace. I want to be embraced and told "it's okay, it's over now." I don't know if that's what will happen, but that's the mercy I pray for. I just want to go back to God.

• Hugs
Reactions: Forever Sleep, divinemistress36 and Alexei_Kirillov
Gangrel

Gangrel

Jul 25, 2024
I'm not but i understand your reasoning, the catholic people i know don't believe people that commit suicide go to hell. I wish i could believe in something but i'm just skeptical about everything, it sucks.

Reactions: Alexei_Kirillov
Upvote 0
drag201

drag201

Oct 15, 2023
Yes, I am Christian as well and I worry about what God will think if i ever go forward with ctbing. But he knows how much faith we have in him and he understands that we are trying our best to stay strong and sometimes it's not enough, i never doubted that from him. I hope that if I ever do it that God can forgive me and have mercy on me, and I hope he welcomes you too, no matter what. I'm glad to find another religious person here!

• Hugs
Reactions: divinemistress36, Hunterer and Alexei_Kirillov
Upvote 0
Hunterer

Hunterer

May 13, 2024
I am also a Christian, and it is truly ironic that a person just like me is browsing this forum and planning his own death. So perhaps the best term I could use for myself is "False Christian", since I don't usually go to church because I find it a boring place, but I personally have nothing against the Christian religion or any other religions, and I also don't blame God for life's problems. The real cause of life's problems are human beings themselves.

I believed in God for a long time, and I still do, but I don't have the habit of praying and talking to God. I only do it in critical moments, and at those moments I feel bad, as if I'm asking for His help only when it suits me, and after everything is fine, I forget about Him. But that's not entirely true. I do think about Him and fear going to Hell after I die, because they say that murder is a mortal sin, and therefore, the act of taking your own life counts as murder. But unless you repent in the end, while you're still alive, you have a chance of salvation. At least, that's what people say, and as a Christian, I believe it.

I've seen people who have found salvation by going to church, and after about 3-4 months without going to one, I'm planning on going again next weekend to see if I can feel better, because faith is something that helps many people out there to deal with their problems. But anyway, I hope that everyone who reads this feels good, whether they are Christian or not, regardless of their belief or religion.🕊️

Reactions: divinemistress36
Upvote 0