C

cantbe

Aug 4, 2020
Anyone here because they lost their sexuality/emotions from psychiatric drugs?

• Love
  • Aww..
Reactions: EmptyManForever, Greenberg, ADruinedmylife and 2 others
endergames

endergames

Aug 6, 2020
Yes, most antidepressants contribute to low libido. Such medications also compresses the range of emotions, taking out some of the highs and lows of daily life.

• Love
Reactions: EmptyManForever and Greenberg
R

rt1989526

Paragon
Aug 2, 2020
Yes I'm here because of this. It's insane this has happened.

• Love
Reactions: EmptyManForever, Greenberg, Wrennie and 2 others
A

ADruinedmylife

Oct 5, 2020
Yeah

• Love
Wrennie

Wrennie

-
Dec 18, 2019
Yeah. My parents put me on hardcore drugs when I was ten and I never developed a sex drive when I hit puberty because of it. And they refused to take ownership for it. So I jumped off of a building in a recent suicide attempt. It sucks.

• Love
E

EmptyManForever

My wings were cut and now I can fly no more!
Oct 3, 2020
Anyone here because they lost their sexuality/emotions from psychiatric drugs?
Yes!! This exactly the reason why I wanna ctb ,these so called psych drugs took away everything I had,right now I feel so empty and lifeless , fuck doctors!
My parents put me on hardcore drugs when I was ten and I never developed a sex drive when I hit puberty because of it
My parents did that to me too , btw these drugs are poison imo

Reactions: Wrennie
Wrennie

Wrennie

-
Dec 18, 2019
My parents did that to me too , btw these drugs are poison imo

I'm so sorry to hear that. I wouldn't wish this pain on anyone. My parents act like I'm blowing things out of proportion whenever I bring it up to them. Like, they put me on the max doses of multiple drugs as a small child without doing any research whatsoever into the side effects of keeping someone so young on them long term.

Psychiatry is a corrupt profession and drugging children shouldn't be legal. Adults on the other hand can make their own decisions and do their own research into the drugs to see if they're worth taking, but children are completely reliant upon their parents and unable to say no or in a position to advocate for themselves.

Reactions: EmptyManForever
E

EmptyManForever

My wings were cut and now I can fly no more!
Oct 3, 2020
Like, they put me on the max doses of multiple drugs as a small child without doing any research whatsoever into the side effects of keeping someone so young on them long term.
Yes my parents also didn't do any research on these poison , they blindly trusted these psychiatrists like they are gods or something, and yeah I feel what you are going through
Psychiatry is a corrupt profession and drugging children shouldn't be legal
I agree!

Reactions: Wrennie