D

Daryl72

Mar 12, 2024
I'm curious as my other illnesses Depression, OCD and severe anxiety have morphed into a form of Agoraphobia and it has basically sent me over the edge. Knowing I may not have a place to even live soon and fighting all these severe mental illness with no real support from family and anyone else has give. up on me. Why cant ending it all just be easy for those who no longer can take all this pain and suffering??

• Hugs
Reactions: Dee38, Nothing87, thebelljarrr and 11 others
Chex

Chex

Aug 15, 2023
Same boat brother

• Hugs
Reactions: thebelljarrr, DeIetedUser4739, davidtorez and 1 other person
D

Daryl72

Mar 12, 2024
Same boat brother
It can be hell, can't it? As if we don't suffer enough and NO ONE understands what we are going through. They can't comprehend what Agoraphobia is.

Reactions: Hollowman, YosemiteGrrl and davidtorez
Chex

Chex

Aug 15, 2023
It can be hell, can't it? As if we don't suffer enough and NO ONE understands what we are going through. They can't comprehend what Agoraphobia is.
It is living hell, battling nobody but yourself. But at the same time every single other person on planet earth. Feels like it 7 billion vs 1.

Reactions: DeIetedUser4739, davidtorez and Daryl72
lack

lack

im sorry for what i said
Sep 14, 2023
this is a fucked up world when people are forced to suffer, then to be put into more abysmal situations because of their suffering and so their suffering only intensifies.

i have to believe at some point i am gonna finally snap and end that suffering for myself. i just moved to a place i can't afford and i assume ill likely end up homeless at some point, too, which would probably push me over the edge as well if i haven't already.

my best wishes to you for finding whatever kind of peace you find

Reactions: thebelljarrr, YosemiteGrrl, davidtorez and 1 other person
Chex

Chex

Aug 15, 2023
this is a fucked up world when people are forced to suffer, then to be put into more abysmal situations because of their suffering and so their suffering only intensifies.

i have to believe at some point i am gonna finally snap and end that suffering for myself. i just moved to a place i can't afford and i assume ill likely end up homeless at some point, too, which would probably push me over the edge as well if i haven't already.

As to you too.
It is living hell, battling nobody but yourself. But at the same time every single other person on planet earth. Feels like it 7 billion vs 1.
And on top of that I feel like I have some kind of fucked form of schizophrenia so it's just extremely unbearable everyday and I don't even do much, because of it all.

• Hugs
Reactions: YosemiteGrrl and davidtorez
D

Daryl72

Mar 12, 2024
Exactly, no one understands and it's very embarrassing

I know what you mean. I feel like I could snap at anytime as well. I'm facing being homeless soon and I ask myself how can I leave here when my Agoraphobia boss me stuck there for many months?

Last edited:
Reactions: davidtorez
catoid

catoid

Jul 25, 2022
i was agoraphobic at the beginning of this year and late 2023, i couldnt even check the mail or take out trash unless it was the middle of the night because i didnt want anyone to see me

• Hugs
Reactions: YosemiteGrrl, davidtorez, AvwJ and 1 other person
D

Daryl72

Mar 12, 2024
i was agoraphobic at the beginning of this year and late 2023, i couldnt even check the mail or take out trash unless it was the middle of the night because i didnt want anyone to see me
Yes I know that all too well. My physical appearnce and condition has severely gone down gill due to not eating well and not being able to take care of myself due to severe deoression.

• Hugs
Reactions: thebelljarrr, davidtorez, catoid and 1 other person
cowboypants

cowboypants

Experienced
May 7, 2024
I'm curious as my other illnesses Depression, OCD and severe anxiety have morphed into a form of Agoraphobia and it has basically sent me over the edge. Knowing I may not have a place to even live soon and fighting all these severe mental illness with no real support from family and anyone else has give. up on me. Why cant ending it all just be easy for those who no longer can take all this pain and suffering??
Yeah It has been harrowing if I have to deal with people. It became lot worse over the years as i started isolating myself more. It has been up and down

Reactions: thebelljarrr, davidtorez and Daryl72
flansies

flansies

May 18, 2024
What a curse agoraphobia is. I began to isolate myself, and it wasn't until I couldn't even go to a movie theater without it making me feel physically sick that I realized things were becoming worse. Although it shouldn't come as a surprise, it makes things so much more difficult when people choose to be so ignorant about it.

Reactions: Daryl72
D

Daryl72

Mar 12, 2024
What a curse agoraphobia is. I began to isolate myself, and it wasn't until I couldn't even go to a movie theater without it making me feel physically sick that I realized things were becoming worse. Although it shouldn't come as a surprise, it makes things so much more difficult when people choose to be so ignorant about it.
Yes my thoughts exactly People are so ignorant and don't even want to try and learn what we are dealing with.

Reactions: flansies
Y

YosemiteGrrl

Student
Dec 17, 2023
I can totally relate...

• Hugs
Reactions: AvwJ, thebelljarrr and Daryl72