• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

W

who doesn't matter

Student
Jun 17, 2019
Well, I will soon be jobless or might have to work in a highly pressured or/and hostile environment. This job was the only thing that kept me going.....but now...well, I should have seen this one coming.

• Hugs
Reactions: wondering&wandering and Gonnerr
mortuarymary

mortuarymary

Enlightened
Jan 17, 2024
Im 50/50
Going back after 8 months.

Reactions: who doesn't matter
dragonofenvy

dragonofenvy

Mage
Oct 8, 2023
Last month I lost mine and because of it and other factors, I came back to this site. Mind you I quit since the job was horrible. Turns out that getting another job is way more difficult than I thought. If you're about to lose your job I would start applying ASAP while you still have it. Out of curiosity why are you going to lose your job?

Reactions: indosoon, annointed_towers and who doesn't matter
mortuarymary

mortuarymary

Enlightened
Jan 17, 2024
Wish I could.
Meds keep me curvy

Abyssal

Abyssal

Kill me
Nov 26, 2023
They want to fire me but it's all personal stuff and not reason enough to avoid paying my unemployment. I'm stuck in a hell where they want me out.

W

who doesn't matter

Student
Jun 17, 2019
Last month I lost mine and because of it and other factors, I came back to this site. Mind you I quit since the job was horrible. Turns out that getting another job is way more difficult than I thought. If you're about to lose your job I would start applying ASAP while you still have it. Out of curiosity why are you going to lose your job?
The typical horrible boss scenario. I have no say in any matter and if I try to bring up a point, I am shut down immediately.
The typical horrible boss scenario. I have no say in any matter and if I try to bring up a point, I am shut down immediately.
And it might come to writing down a resignation
They want to fire me but it's all personal stuff and not reason enough to avoid paying my unemployment. I'm stuck in a hell where they want me out.
Guess I am about to know the feeling.

dragonofenvy

dragonofenvy

Mage
Oct 8, 2023
That sounds like every modern workplace now. Once people get power their arrogance takes over. It's a "screw you, got mine!" attitude. Just once I'd like to have a job where I'm treated like a person and not a resource.

W

who doesn't matter

Student
Jun 17, 2019
That sounds like every modern workplace now. Once people get power their arrogance takes over. It's a "screw you, got mine!" attitude. Just once I'd like to have a job where I'm treated like a person and not a resource.
Yeah, but apparently that's just too much to ask. Just like asking for some peace in this chaotic life. You just can't have any.

Reactions: dragonofenvy
offtoseethewizard

offtoseethewizard

Student
Aug 19, 2023
I opened up about my mental health and they are 'concerned' about me, which is sounding more like they want to push me out

4g1vvvven

🔍 Looking for the nicest exit 🚪
Feb 14, 2023
Probably, signed off for a month, I've already been signed off for a month.

I've been signed off before and put on performance improvement plans, I've really tried but I guess I'm not good enough.

I come from a long line of people who have struggled to stay employed

Reactions: ijustwishtodie and who doesn't matter
G

Gonnerr

Enlightened
Mar 12, 2023
I lost mine 2 weeks ago, because of bad economy, it doesn't help my recovery.

W

who doesn't matter

Student
Jun 17, 2019
Probably, signed off for a month, I've already been signed off for a month.

I've been signed off before and put on performance improvement plans, I've really tried but I guess I'm not good enough.

I come from a long line of people who have struggled to stay employed
Yeah, I know that shit. Paying peanuts and expecting the world from you.

Doemu

Doemu

⸸ I am my own end ⸸
Feb 4, 2024
I use to switch from jobs, and take them to the court. That stress use to make me insomniac.