SadPepegawa

SadPepegawa

Jul 4, 2022
"There's no greater salvation than never being born in this world."

• Yay!
Reactions: Astral Storm, Neneko Izumozaki, GenesAndEnvironment and 6 others
whatevs

whatevs

Mining for copium in the weirdest places.
Jan 15, 2022
Like 70% of the users are, from what I've seen. Including me.

Reactions: Neneko Izumozaki
A

Alex6216

Mage
Apr 19, 2022
Like 70% of the users are, from what I've seen. Including me.
I am not. Sure a lot of people who are parents shouldnt be parents but to say no one should have kids and every person born somehow suffers is extremely absurd.

Reactions: Klophy
Rapière

Rapière

On the brink
Jul 7, 2022
I've become too pessimistic for that-- calling myself an Antinatalist would imply having realstic hopes for halting human reproduction. And even if that were possible, it wouldn't make a differnce in the grand scheme of things. Existence never ends. There's already been an infinite number of sentient beings in the past and there will be in the future aswell. Just let go and accept there is no way out of this mess.

Last edited:
FuneralCry

FuneralCry

Just wanting some peace
Sep 24, 2020
Yes. Bringing humans into this world is just creating unnecessary suffering. In my opinion it can never be a positive thing to bring someone into this world and it is always better to never exist at all. Non existence will always be preferable to any kind of life. We live in a world where there is unlimited potential for pain after all with no limit as to how much we can suffer. Existing is both terrifying and pointless. Why exist just to suffer and die eventually.

Reactions: Jane Doe 13, Astral Storm, Rogue Proxy and 1 other person
redeyepiranha

redeyepiranha

Jun 22, 2022
Yes, I'm an antinatalist, I believe having biological kids is always a gamble. For example, I had a great childhood, haven't been bullied at school, my family is wealthy and supportive, yet I'm suicidal. Even if i wasn't suicidal, I wouldn't bring children into this dystopian world.

• Hugs
Reactions: Astral Storm, Neneko Izumozaki and Ethereal Knight
Lost in a Dream

Lost in a Dream

He/him - Metal head
Feb 22, 2020
I am not. Sure a lot of people who are parents shouldnt be parents but to say no one should have kids and every person born somehow suffers is extremely absurd.

I don't think there's any antinatalists going around saying that everyone is suffering while they're alive. The problem we have is that the potential exists for people to suffer immensely and bringing new people into the world who can't consent to being born, is gambling with someone else's life.

To answer the question in your title, yes, I am an antinatalist. Now I wish my parents had been antinatalists too, because then I wouldn't be here.

D

DynamicDepression

Deranged
Mar 28, 2022
Everyone suffers, that is simply a fact that cannot be denied. Not everyone suffers equally, but everyone is guaranteed pain.

Reactions: Astral Storm and Rogue Proxy