• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

singularity3

singularity3

Experienced
Apr 2, 2023
obv for compress the arteries

Reactions: Loner and Engström
waningmoth

waningmoth

Aug 29, 2023
twice. Once was a very successful experiment and a massive wave of peace came over me, like i was finally free and none of the things i worry so incessantly about mattered anymore but it wasnt my time to go there and then.

second time was an actual attempt while in the psych ward after being there for 6 months straight, and whether it was from fear of being discovered or something else i just couldnt get anything right. Bruised my neck a fair bit, but nothing else, no blissfull slipping into nothingness.
no one noticed though so no harm done.

its still my method of choice if i fail to find an sn supplier as a uk citizen

• Hugs
Reactions: JustABug, LeperGnome, Loner and 3 others
puffinmowmow

puffinmowmow

Oct 29, 2023
I wanna try it later maybe. In a few hours. Then tomorrow do the real thing.

Im planning on trying to find my arteries precisely and then go for it. Hopefully I will have only a few minutes til I go above&beyond.

Fun fact: Back when I was in school, I used to fiddle around with it as I once accidentally kinda held my head on those spots and it felt nice and dizzy and fluffy. So I think I can pull it through without panicking. Plus, I really gotta go. Damn. This has been too bad for too long.

EDIT

I will be on and off on this thread jsut so u know! if anyone wanna talk.

Reactions: JustABug, Loner, Engström and 2 others
waningmoth

waningmoth

Aug 29, 2023
Yeah my experience has been peaceful with little to no SI

Reactions: Loner, Engström and Mare Imbrium
downfall13

downfall13

Aug 26, 2023
What spots are you talking about?

Im planning on trying to find my arteries precisely and then go for it. Hopefully I will have only a few minutes til I go above&beyond.

Fun fact: Back when I was in school, I used to fiddle around with it as I once accidentally kinda held my head on those spots and it felt nice and dizzy and fluffy. So I think I can pull it through without panicking. Plus, I really gotta go. Damn. This has been too bad for too long.

EDIT

Reactions: Loner
Engström

Engström

hyvää yötä ♊︎
Oct 27, 2023
I've practiced it and feel confident if I had tourniquet as my only option, I'd know it would do the trick.

Part of me wants to use tourniquet method over SN but I've held onto this SN since January of 2020.

Anyway, when I practiced the tourniquet method, it was most efficient with the belt of my bathrobe. I do wonder about possibility of flailing and loosening the stick, just I have some concerns with SN.

Last edited:
HD72

HD72

Humpty Dumpty had a great fall
Sep 10, 2023

EDIT

How are you. I'm thinking of u

singularity3

singularity3

Experienced
Apr 2, 2023
It would be to do the same but arround the neck

Krokodile

Krokodile

Nov 18, 2023
I've experimented a little with a belt around my neck, just enough to know that this method scares me and I will probably go with a different one.

HD72

HD72

Sep 10, 2023

EDIT

Did u make an attempt. I hope u found peace

singularity3

singularity3

Experienced
Apr 2, 2023
As in so many cases, it will depend on the time and quality of the material (tourniquet). If the tourniquet does not come loose and goes long enough without being found, you die.

Reactions: Tokugawa_Yoshinobu
L

livinginhellnation

Nov 19, 2023
As in so many cases, it will depend on the time and quality of the material (tourniquet). If the tourniquet does not come loose and goes long enough without being found, you die.
You can use an electrical cord.

singularity3

singularity3

Experienced
Apr 2, 2023
puffinmowmow

puffinmowmow

Oct 29, 2023
Did u make an attempt. I hope u found peace
I made several attempts with it. I managed to pass out once, as I described in another thread. I get a crushing feeling inside my stomach, thats what makes me afraid of it, after trying so many times.

Might go for partial hanging but not sure.

Wyldfyre4948

Wyldfyre4948

Waiting for my bus
Jul 12, 2023
Tried it a couple times and used a wooden spoon. Didn't get it to work right and twisting the spoon was very awkward. I do think it would hold well because in my experience the handle wasn't going to come loose and unwind. I'm just a coward.

singularity3

singularity3

Experienced
Apr 2, 2023
I think this method could be an easy way to CTB but ofc it would need more 'investigation'. Using one of this:

HD72

HD72

Sep 10, 2023
I made several attempts with it. I managed to pass out once, as I described in another thread. I get a crushing feeling inside my stomach, thats what makes me afraid of it, after trying so many times.

Might go for partial hanging but not sure.
In your stomach? U mean u tried SN?

puffinmowmow

puffinmowmow

Oct 29, 2023
In your stomach? U mean u tried SN?
no. I did not drink or eat anything really. just as soon as I get the lightheadedness my tummy and back start to hurt. WHEN USING NIGHT NIGHT u know. and that only.

HD72

HD72

Sep 10, 2023
no. I did not drink or eat anything really. just as soon as I get the lightheadedness my tummy and back start to hurt. WHEN USING NIGHT NIGHT u know. and that only.
Perhaps it's fear. Fear has followed me my whole life. I have terrible gastric issues. I think the fear has found a home in my stomach

B

Buh-bye!

jkfajsd
Jan 10, 2024

EDIT

what are you planning to use for the strap though? does a belt work ?