• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

secondtimesthecharm

secondtimesthecharm

Jun 14, 2019
I recently survived an attempt with a couple glasses of Hennessy and about 7-9 pills of Vicodin 10mg/325 mg acetaminophen. Clearly not enough to rely on, in hindsight, but my impulsive attempt was also interrupted by emergency responders. I felt like I came close though, as there was a moment in the hospital when I couldn't breathe until they put me on oxygen.

I'm looking to plan my next attempt thoroughly to ensure success. For starters, I won't be giving anyone an advance warning so they can call 911- my last attempt was late at night so I foolishly thought everyone I texted a goodbye to wouldn't be awake and act in time.

The plan for my next attempt is another overdose, at home. I don't love the thought of killing myself at home as it's my parents place (they moved me out of my apt after the last attempt) but I can't get away and go to a hotel without leaving a trace and alarming my parents. I'll be doing it at night, after they've slept, and nobody will know to check on me until it's worked or failed, either way.

I'm thinking of using alcohol, atleast 12 pills of 10mg Norco, and some hydrocodone chlorphen syrup. I know overdoses are among the least successful methods, but I think with this combination I'll have a solid chance - can anyone with some knowledge on the matter weigh in? I'm also not in great health at the moment as my last attempt was just a week ago, and I haven't been eating much or taking care of myself since. I'm thinking that with this plan it'll stop me breathing, like the last half-ass attempt did, and without intervention I'll be dead soon enough. I can also get a hold of cyclobenzaprine, if anyone thinks muscle relaxants will add to my chances of success?

KnightOfEnceladus

KnightOfEnceladus

Lost child in time
May 20, 2019
You'll vomit, and you'll not only survive, but also mess up your liver with that much acetaminophen; those Norco pills are half opioid and half Tylenol. APAP overdose is a horrible way to die; it takes ages and is very painful.

Reactions: Lifeisatrap
secondtimesthecharm

secondtimesthecharm

Jun 14, 2019
You'll vomit, and you'll not only survive, but also mess up your liver with that much acetaminophen; those Norco pills are half opioid and half Tylenol. APAP overdose is a horrible way to die; it takes ages and is very painful.

Would my odds improve if I cold water extract the hydrocodone from the pills? I've done so successfully in the past for recreational use.
As far as vomiting, would an antiemetic prevent that? I think I can get metoclopramide, it'd just take extra time. The plan B was to duct tape my mouth shut so even if I vomit, I'll just choke on it. Hydrocodone has always fucked up my motor control at high doses, so I do know I won't have the ability to take off the tape.

KnightOfEnceladus

KnightOfEnceladus

Lost child in time
May 20, 2019
Yes, water extraction of the pure opioid by definition would remove the acetaminophen risk. And metoclopramide would likely stop the vomiting, though I'd advise preparing everything before you take it, on the off chance you end up with extrapyramidal symptoms from it.

That amount of pills alone (120mg hydrocodone) wouldn't do it; how much do you have in liquid form? And you'll probably want to add benzos and/or alcohol, preferably both, to potentiate one another.

secondtimesthecharm

secondtimesthecharm

Jun 14, 2019
Hard to say how much I've got of the cough syrup, it's about 300-400 ml but the label doesn't say much about concentration. I'm mainly adding that one to put me to sleep/incapacitate me.
I'll definitely be adding alcohol. Benzos are a bit more challenging, but I might be able to finesse some out of a psychiatrist appt next week.
I may have access to as many as 18-20 norcos, but I can't get the container and count without being noticed and jeopardizing my chance to CTB. I'm a 5'5" 145lb woman if that makes a difference in how much I'd need?

inconsequential

inconsequential

Enlightened
Jun 1, 2019
You're going to give yourself liver damage & be stuck in psych prison (after the ICU) wondering why you tried to OD on something that is primarily acetaminophen.

KnightOfEnceladus

KnightOfEnceladus

Lost child in time
May 20, 2019
The problem with drug ODs is that the body is ridiculously good at surviving them, even in cases where you'd think it really ought not to. I would not attempt this without benzos and booze, personally, and a powerful stat dose of metoclopramide an hour beforehand.

secondtimesthecharm

secondtimesthecharm

Jun 14, 2019
Thank you so much for the insight. I guess I've got to delay action until I can get the metoclopramide and some benzos.
It's pretty frustrating how hard it is to OD deliberately when recreational users kill themselves accidentally all the time.

KnightOfEnceladus

KnightOfEnceladus

Lost child in time
May 20, 2019
Thank you so much for the insight. I guess I've got to delay action until I can get the metoclopramide and some benzos.
It's pretty frustrating how hard it is to OD deliberately when recreational users kill themselves accidentally all the time.

Right? So freaking unfair. They die without even trying to, and us...?

Reactions: secondtimesthecharm and Lifeisatrap