S

SarRy

Student
Oct 5, 2022
Data entry? With some training there's something with medical records, but I can't remember the exact title. With a bit of training there's bookkeeping with Quickbooks. If you have a talent of some kind, there's various sites to ply your trade like fiverr. I don't know if you can sew, but a little advertising might do well with that skill. Many places don't have people who do minor clothing repairs and plenty of people who don't know how. Knife and blade sharpening is a similar option to sewing. Whatever skill you have, the real issue is trying to market it.

I should take this time to warn you that survey sites are not a good option. They might seem convenient, but it's hard to make any significant amount of money from them and you would need to spend a lot of time. It's a lot of time for very little pay. Also, they bombard your email with notifications and it can be almost impossible to delete your accounts with them. If you do feel like giving them a try, then set up a separate email account for that. Also, it's amazing how many surveys you might not qualify for, especially if you have any mental health conditions.

One last note, if you have conditions limiting your ability to work, then you might look into applying for some welfare programs. There is no shame in it. Learning about the systems can be demoralising, but keep trying even if you get denied the first time.

Anyway, I hope this helps. I hope it works out for you.

Last edited:
Reactions: onlyanimalsaregood, Ashu, looseye and 2 others
U

ultrasharpy123456

Wizard
Aug 18, 2022
Data entry? With some training there's something with medical records, but I can't remember the exact title. With a bit of training there's bookkeeping with Quickbooks. If you have a talent of some kind, there's various sites to ply your trade like fiverr. I don't know if you can sew, but a little advertising might do well with that skill. Many places don't have people who do minor clothing repairs and plenty of people who don't know how. Knife and blade sharpening is a similar option to sewing. Whatever skill you have, the real issue is trying to market it.

I should take this time to warn you that survey sites are not a good option. They might seem convenient, but it's hard to make any significant amount of money from them and you would need to spend a lot of time. It's a lot of time for very little pay. Also, they bombard your email with notifications and it can be almost impossible to delete your accounts with them. If you do feel like giving them a try, then set up a separate email account for that. Also, it's amazing how many surveys you might not qualify for, especially if you have any mental health conditions.

One last note, if you have conditions limiting your ability to work, then you might look into applying for some welfare programs. There is no shame in it. Learning about the systems can be demoralising, but keep trying even if you get denied the first time.

Anyway, I hope this helps. I hope it works out for you.
I started arise.com a few weeks ago. Now I'm waiting for the class to start.

Reactions: looseye
F

forumemail87263

Sep 19, 2022
there is a website called user testing. you can be a user that tests out new websites to see if they are working the way they are supposed to. all you have to do is fill out demographic information.

Reactions: onlyanimalsaregood and ultrasharpy123456