Csmith8827

Csmith8827

Don't you listen to your heart? (Listen to it...)
Oct 26, 2019
I have absolutely ZERO TOLERANCE for it. Like i won't even put myself in the position to be subjected to it. Also, have you ever been a victim of bullying, abuse, or mistreatment (how so?) and what was your response to it? Did you stand up to it? and if so, how so?

• Love
Reactions: Source Energy, LastFlowers and WonderingSoul
Exact Change

Exact Change

A life of mistakes
Nov 6, 2022
I have no tolerance for assholes. But I take it too far. I have always walked around with a chip on my shoulder and violence in my upbringing. So my initial response is always bad. My actions have created many regrets along the way

Life_and_Death

Life_and_Death

Do what's best for you 🕯️ Sometimes I'm stressed
Jul 1, 2020
Ive been bullied everywhere I've existed. How I handled it depended on the circumstances. Sometimes I did nothing sometimes they got told to f* off.

WonderingSoul

WonderingSoul

Gamer
Dec 15, 2021
After years of dealing with it from my family and school, I couldn't take it anymore. Nowadays, I barely have any tolerance for it, not even from my roommate. But it's also the reason I'm stuck in the situation I'm in

• Hugs
Reactions: LastFlowers
Csmith8827

Csmith8827

Don't you listen to your heart? (Listen to it...)
Oct 26, 2019
After years of dealing with it from my family and school, I couldn't take it anymore. Nowadays, I barely have any tolerance for it, not even from my roommate. But it's also the reason I'm stuck in the situation I'm in
What do you mean? Care to explain the situation?