• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

CoolGuy9

CoolGuy9

Mage
Mar 5, 2019
When I was 8 I looked at my hands and thought how wonderful live is, because I get to experience all sorts of different things and how I get to be who I am.

When I was 16 I looked at my hands and thought how horrible live is, because I have to experience all sorts of different things and how I have to be who I am.

Reactions: TheGoodGuy
maomin

maomin

Mar 27, 2019
Do you mean when you were 16 or are you 16...

CoolGuy9

CoolGuy9

Mage
Mar 5, 2019
Do you mean when you were 16 or are you 16...
I'm 19 now. I just went through the same situation two times in my live, and reacted completely differently due to how drastically my live had changed in the 8 years between them.

maomin

maomin

Mar 27, 2019
I'm 19 now. I just went through the same situation two times in my live, and reacted completely differently due to how drastically my live had changed in the 8 years between them.

I see. Sorry you got me worried there. But yeah while I understand what you mean, I guess it's just different for everyone. You're lucky you had the chance to feel the promises of life as a child. Think of it this way: it's nice to have something you can look back on as a pleasant memory.

Dead beat dad

Dead beat dad

Enlightened
Mar 5, 2019
When I was 8 I looked at my hands and thought how wonderful live is, because I get to experience all sorts of different things and how I get to be who I am.

When I was 16 I looked at my hands and thought how horrible live is, because I have to experience all sorts of different things and how I have to be who I am.
Wait till you're 32 brother

DBD

Reactions: reginafilangie
CoolGuy9

CoolGuy9

Mage
Mar 5, 2019
I see. Sorry you got me worried there. But yeah while I understand what you mean, I guess it's just different for everyone. You're lucky you had the chance to feel the promises of life as a child. Think of it this way: it's nice to have something you can look back on as a pleasant memory.
having a golden childhood is really nice. It's something that keeps me going, because if I was able to live like that once, then maybe I can do that again. The idea that some of you didn't even have that and were depressed at the age of 10, is unimaginable to me and I feel really sorry about that.
Wait till you're 32 brother

DBD
Constantly losing the ability to tell myself that I am still young is scary. Now that I am an adult, I feel like I should be way more mature and the expectations just keeps rising while I keep degenerating.

Last edited:
maomin

maomin

Mar 27, 2019
having a golden childhood is really nice. It's something that keeps me going, because if I was able to live like that once, then maybe I can do that again. The idea that some of you didn't even have that and were depressed at the age of 10, is unimaginable to me and I feel really sorry about that.

Constantly losing the ability to tell myself that I am still young is scary. Now that I am an adult, I feel like I should be way more mature and the expectations just keeps rising while I keep degenerating.

What happened between your childhood and now? I guess if you really try, life can get better for you. But sometimes people get tired and life isnt really worth that much to keep fighting for.. but for you I think you've got a real shot. Especially since you yourself think that way. Be it suicide or a new chance at life, I hope you find your happiness soon

CoolGuy9

CoolGuy9

Mage
Mar 5, 2019
What happened between your childhood and now? I guess if you really try, life can get better for you. But sometimes people get tired and life isnt really worth that much to keep fighting for.. but for you I think you've got a real shot. Especially since you yourself think that way. Be it suicide or a new chance at life, I hope you find your happiness soon
Thank you. I do hope that I still got a shot at life as I really wanna be a man who can one day say that I went through depression and kicked it's ass.

My main problem is my inferiority complex. Often when reading about it, people always say that you are stronger than you think. For me that's bullshit. I clearly am an idiot, because I can't understand anything, because i'm so fucking stupid. I don't wanna live like this and I don't know if it can be fixed. Maybe depression makes it hard to focus so when that is gone, I won't be so incompetent, but who knows.

If I can get over that, then I do have a really good shot at live as my other problems like being depressed, low self esteem and loneliness can be fixed.

I don't know if you asking what happened between my childhood and now was a rhetorical question, but I will still give a short answer. I went to 7th grade and made a few bad friends and became the school clown. This alienated me from others and life is now shit, because of it.