snoot

snoot

Dec 1, 2020
For some backstory I think I've been experiencing some kind of pregnancy induced psychosis, on top of already wanting to ctb for various other stressful reasons.
Something set me off today and I lost an hour of time. Ended up coming to in the back of an ambulance with my stomach all slashed up.
The last thing I clearly remember is leaving my house to go leave my ex's glasses with the receptionist at his work but now they all think I'm some kind of psycho. I clearly hurt myself during this episode and then turned up there with blood all over my shirt mumbling about returning stuff.
I can't express how much pain I'm in, I wish euthanasia was legal.
But on the plus side maybe if I keep having these episodes I'll kill myself during one?
With my past attempts I have always struggled with SI, ended up calling a friend etc. But maybe if something triggers another one and I make sure I stay locked in my house this time I could finally ctb.

Meditation guide

Meditation guide

Always was, is, and always shall be.
Jun 22, 2020
For some backstory I think I've been experiencing some kind of pregnancy induced psychosis, on top of already wanting to ctb for various other stressful reasons.
Something set me off today and I lost an hour of time. Ended up coming to in the back of an ambulance with my stomach all slashed up.
The last thing I clearly remember is leaving my house to go leave my ex's glasses with the receptionist at his work but now they all think I'm some kind of psycho. I clearly hurt myself during this episode and then turned up there with blood all over my shirt mumbling about returning stuff.
I can't express how much pain I'm in, I wish euthanasia was legal.
But on the plus side maybe if I keep having these episodes I'll kill myself during one?
With my past attempts I have always struggled with SI, ended up calling a friend etc. But maybe if something triggers another one and I make sure I stay locked in my house this time I could finally ctb.
It sounds like pregnancy set it off. And I'm wondering if post partum depression or another psychotic break will happen after the baby is born. I'm so sorry this is happening to you.

• Love
Reactions: snoot
snoot

snoot

Dec 1, 2020
It sounds like pregnancy set it off. And I'm wondering if post partum depression or another psychotic break will happen after the baby is born. I'm so sorry this is happening to you.
Thank you, I actually ended the pregnancy a couple of weeks ago but obviously I am still experiencing a lot of issues from the hormones :ahhha: I just never realised all the things that could cause psychosis, I kind of always associated the word with drugs.

ClownCringe

ClownCringe

Know thy self
Jan 18, 2020
Thank you, I actually ended the pregnancy a couple of weeks ago but obviously I am still experiencing a lot of issues from the hormones :ahhha: I just never realised all the things that could cause psychosis, I kind of always associated the word with drugs.
good on you for having the foresight to do so.

• Love
Reactions: snoot