• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

StateOfMind

StateOfMind

Liberty or Death
Apr 30, 2020
In many countries it seems to be possible to get a legal document that states something like "Don't keep me alive on a feeding tube if XYZ happens.."
How do I attain such a document and have it ratified in the unlikely event my ctb method fails?
I live in Austria, where do I start?
Cheers!

Reactions: Meditation guide
DocNo

DocNo

whatever
Oct 30, 2020
here some wiki links (in german) about testament and what has to happen with your dead body.

both of them dont have to be notarised if you write it completely by hand (i made an additional print of it, in case they cant read my writing).

the part with "dont keep me alive" aka "patientenverfügung": i dont really know - might need a doctor. but just google it or also wikipedia and government sites have information about that.

for all of that stuff above, there are templates for orientation how to write it and what has to be in it.

hope that helps a bit.

Reactions: StateOfMind
K

Kruger

Arcanist
Dec 26, 2019
In many countries it seems to be possible to get a legal document that states something like "Don't keep me alive on a feeding tube if XYZ happens.."
How do I attain such a document and have it ratified in the unlikely event my ctb method fails?
I live in Austria, where do I start?
Cheers!
iIt vaies from country to country. Where i am it's called a Living Will and i have one. I did not use a solicitor or notary. I did my will and my living will myself and got them witnessed and signed in the normal way. It's just as valid.

Reactions: StateOfMind
NA90

NA90

Can you hear the wolf cry in a moonlight night?
Nov 1, 2020
I'm too young I guess to have that done... but I gave several hints to my parents about cremation.