R

rvsw

Student
Jul 17, 2020
Hello just wondering if anyone has got clearance from Pegasus in Switzerland for euthanasia. i need to exchange information. Thanks

A

amyjohig1984

Oct 12, 2020
Yes, I have received the 'greenlight'from Pegasos. What information are you wanting to know?

Reactions: Rabitfever and Ulisses
A

amyjohig1984

Oct 12, 2020
I have suffer from a chronic digestive illness. They accept those that are suffering from chronic conditions, not just terminal. They typically do not accept younger folks with mental illness only.

Reactions: Rabitfever and Ulisses
T

turquoise

Sep 20, 2020
I have suffer from a chronic digestive illness. They accept those that are suffering from chronic conditions, not just terminal. They typically do not accept younger folks with mental illness only.

How long did it take for you to get an answer after applying? And what type of documentation did you have to provide?

I applied more than a month ago and still haven't received an answer. They said they are a bit backed up and things are delayed for that reason.

A

amyjohig1984

Oct 12, 2020
When did you apply? Did they request more documentation or ask additional questions? It's getting close to 6 weeks for me now.
I applied on September. No I didn't need to send anything else.

T

turquoise

Sep 20, 2020
I applied on September. No I didn't need to send anything else.
Got it. Did you choose a date? They asked me for that, and I said January, but I found it weird because they hadn't approved me yet.

A

amyjohig1984

Oct 12, 2020
I did, but I had to cancel it. I'm too ill to go

• Aww..
  • Hugs
Reactions: turquoise, Buffy5120, KleinerWolf and 1 other person
P

pvjd

Jan 19, 2021
What type of digestive distress ...u have ....I am also suffering from too many digestion problems...Painful bloating.....I cant take it any longer

• Hugs
Reactions: Pookie