worldexploder

worldexploder

Visionary
Sep 19, 2018
When I was 7, I was playing "chase" with friends then hit my head on a bar very hard. Knocked me clean out. I actually bent the metal bar. I got an EEG 2 days later and everything came back normal.

A lot of weird things happened after that, I hallucinated off and on for about two years. Never said anything about it,

My first hallucination was a night were I had a massive headache. I woke up believing that I was going to get brain surgery and that my classroom was in the living room of our house. This was when I was living with my biomom.

My second hallucination was when I was walking in the woods not to far from home. I walked up this hill and then saw the most beautiful flatlands. Barrels of hey and tractors. When I went back the next day there was nothing but mud. We don't live in an area were there is flatlands like that.

My third was when I was eating lunch at school. Same age. I saw the cast of Full House waiting in line to eat including the dog.

I had a few more hallucinations during that time period. Up until I was around 13 I'd have these "spells"were I felt like I was dreaming yet aware I was awake.

I always wondered if that head injury effected my pre frontal cortex. I don't have hallucinations or that "dream state" anymore. I do however have impulse control issues which is related to the area of the brain mentioned.

Reactions: Deafsn0w, Даун and Trashcan
worldexploder

worldexploder

Visionary
Sep 19, 2018
I Am interested in neurology not psychology. I want to learn about what makes me tick. In a sense I am studiying my own brain.

Seems like I base my values on intellect instead of emotion. Well the intellect comes first which produces emotion. I noticed that since I hit my head as a youngin, my impulse control went out the window. I have a very hard time having a "filter" so to speak. I tend to say what's on my mind on an impulse rather than what is socially acceptable.

I would actually like to have a CT scam of my brain. I figure my amygdala's are shrunken and my hippocampus is compromised. I am very interested in my own neurology. Not psychology.

I have an IQ of 126 so my brain can't be that fucked up. Then again you can't put a number on the most complex thing in the known universe.

Last edited:
Reactions: Deafsn0w and Trashcan
Trashcan

Trashcan

Trash
Aug 31, 2018
No, but you would think I would have been dropped on the head multiple times due to a lack of intelligence

Reactions: Deafsn0w and worldexploder