K

killmepls

Aug 19, 2018
crying-depressed-depression-fake-Favim.com-1832803.jpg

Anyone have the facial expression of the bottom image or that of my avatar half the time like me? I already act a bit crazy because of my bad anxiety but now I am really acting like a crazy person at this level of existential crisis of my miserable life and being too much of a pussy to end it. I just really have a hard time hiding it anymore, and what a surprise people still don't give a shit.

Reactions: GoneSeptember2018, Smilla, RoloTomasi and 6 others
BlackDragonof1989

BlackDragonof1989

Mage
Jul 12, 2018
Getting there, sometimes I feel like I've been the most empathetic and compassionate one and thus my suicidality, and that I've been the victim of many shysters and sociopaths and narcissists, and have become the "monster" I am today because of them. I know it's not rational but that's the little voice on my left side I guess.

Reactions: suffering, GoneSeptember2018, Smilla and 5 others
B

Bandzbandz

Student
Aug 23, 2018
Tbh I've found that there's no point explaining anything to anybody because I'm already too exhausted so until I catch the bus I'm just gonna pretend that everything is normal.

Reactions: suffering, FadedMemory, Smilla and 3 others
Midnight

Midnight

Beyond solace
Jun 30, 2018
been the same for a decade and a half in my depression but for some reason lately there is anger brewing. I hope it just stays with brewing instead of blowing the lid off.

Reactions: suffering, throwaway123, Smilla and 2 others
Aragon

Aragon

ムーン・ヒーリング・エスカレーション
Aug 27, 2018
crying-depressed-depression-fake-Favim.com-1832803.jpg

I keep switching from 1-3. Number 4 has came up since Jan, but sadly I was unsuccessful.

Deutsch

Deutsch

Aug 20, 2018
Yeah I've been staring at blank walls and been depressed for so long that i can tell my brain can't learn stuff as easily. i used to be good at learning, was a bright kid, but these days it's really really hard to retain anything, and i think strange and crazy thoughts that make no sense sometimes

Reactions: suffering, FadedMemory, throwaway123 and 2 others