• New TOR Mirror: suicidffbey666ur5gspccbcw2zc7yoat34wbybqa3b
    oei6bysflbvqd.onion

• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

Silent_cries

Silent_cries

I wish I could delete my trauma...
Aug 10, 2021
Ever since getting rly un well these pa st couple month s, I have been having this we ird feeling of everything being un real. Like it is all just a ba d dream that I am wai ting to wake up from. Every day I feel like I will wake up from this n ightma re any time soo n realising it was n ever real. Does anybody else experience this?

• Hugs
Reactions: blueming, scarlet-pixie, unnecessary and 1 other person
soulkitty

soulkitty

ロロ□
Apr 6, 2024
Yes!!! I experience that a lot of the time. Nothing feels real to me, everything around me just seems like a strange dream, my surroundings don't feel real and I don't feel real. Nothing make sense and everything feels so unfamiliar. I experience depersonalization and derealization almost everyday it feels like. It gets worse when I'm very mentally unwell, to the point of causing me not to be able to do anything

Last edited:
  • Hugs
Reactions: blueming
A

Angst Filled Fuck Up

Visionary
Sep 9, 2018
Yeah, I have severe brain fog with derealization, so the world feels unreal to me on multiple levels. Certainly in that visual/spatial way, but also in terms of cloudy, disjointed thinking. My default experience of life is that I'm in a dreamlike state 24/7.

I do remember before this hit me though. There is a very clearly defined before and after. It's been a permanent thing for 10 years now.

• Hugs
  • Informative
Reactions: blueming and soulkitty
shelterwhereisleep

shelterwhereisleep

May 6, 2024
Ever since he left me, things haven't been real.

• Hugs
  • Aww..
Dr Iron Arc

Dr Iron Arc

Into the Unknown
Feb 10, 2020
I used to be pretty good at subconsciously dissociating in order to cope against some of my worst anxiety moments but lately it seems more like it's becoming impossible to ignore the physical sensations I'm experiencing when I get anxious and panicky. The world around me is also getting increasingly more difficult to ignore. I wish I could go back to derealization because as scary as it was, at least it was comforting but then again maybe that's because mine just didn't get that bad.

Even my sleep paralysis demons have become incredibly boring. Just the other day my sleep paralysis caused me to hallucinate my mom calling me from my bedroom door and telling me to go to sleep even though I was already lying down in bed. I didn't even feel scared but I knew I couldn't move and I knew she never actually said that because she wasn't even home. Another time instead of seeing the horrifying monsters that used to show up in my visions all I see is myself, failing at everything I try to do. This seems less scary but because it's more realistic it seems more likely to happen too. Idk, anxiety is weird but now I've been starting to doubt if I even have true anxiety or if I'm just an overly sensitive and whiny brat of a person for getting so panicky over trivial things.

• Hugs
Silent_cries

Silent_cries

Aug 10, 2021
It is called derealization? Da mn, I did no t know there was a word for that, I need to look more into that.

Dr Iron Arc

Dr Iron Arc

Into the Unknown
Feb 10, 2020
It is called derealization? Da mn, I did no t know there was a word for that, I need to look more into that.
I think I just heard that term somewhere before and thought it appropriately fitting to use here. I could totally be wrong. 😅

derpyderpins

derpyderpins

I was wrong
Sep 19, 2023
That's new for me, too, but a good descriptor. This past week has all felt like that, days just slipping away.

blueming

blueming

if we can stand outside the borders of time
Sep 21, 2018
I totally relate to the feeling of everything feeling just... disjointed and dreamlike. It's such a hard feeling to describe. I feel the days passing by in a blur, almost like I'm walking around in a fog. Sometimes I find myself looking at my surroundings, completely confused and wondering, is this real? Am I real? This feels like a bad dream, it doesn't feel like reality should be like this. It just doesn't feel right.

• Love
Reactions: soulkitty
Silent_cries

Silent_cries

Aug 10, 2021
I totally relate to the feeling of everything feeling just... disjointed and dreamlike. It's such a hard feeling to describe. I feel the days passing by in a blur, almost like I'm walking around in a fog. Sometimes I find myself looking at my surroundings, completely confused and wondering, is this real? Am I real? This feels like a bad dream, it doesn't feel like reality should be like this. It just doesn't feel right.
Exactly! This is exactly how I feel every day now. Da mn!

• Hugs