• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

MeltingHeart

MeltingHeart

Visionary
Sep 9, 2019
Just wondered if anyone had ordered from Central Europe & had received ok & maybe even tested the it? Thks

R

realjunes

Warlock
Oct 1, 2019
No, I have not ordered. But for those who can order direct from a USA supplier, and not go through Amazon, I have contact
information if you want it PM me please.

Efilista

Efilista

Oct 9, 2019
Yes, I have ordered and received SN. It took about 2 weeks. I have not opened it yet.
IMG 20191128 203458

Reactions: voyager, Lotus1818, SoupSnakes and 2 others
Efilista

Efilista

Oct 9, 2019
O lord did u just recieve in the mail, or post office. I orderee mine a week ago. I live with my mom, dont want her to see it lol

I received it via regular mail. I live with my parents too but if a package comes they just place it in my room (if I'm not home). The packaging was rather discreet.

Reactions: Hotsackage
H

Heart of Ice

Chillin'
Sep 26, 2019
I received it via regular mail. I live with my parents too but if a package comes they just place it in my room (if I'm not home). The packaging was rather discreet.
Mine had warning stickers all over... Not what I'd call "discreet".

Country P? You mean Poland? Is Country P really necessary?

On an unrelated note, it seems that sellers of SN have been reduced in numbers. I guess people on here were right to start worrying about availability.

L

lonelymess

Aug 31, 2019
I got mine in 2 weeks. have not opened yet. CTB tonight, so we'll see...

Hank

Hank

Nov 29, 2018
Yes, I have ordered and received SN. It took about 2 weeks. I have not opened it yet.
View attachment 20090
I received mine as well. It took quite a while, but eventually it arrived. My bottle looks exactly the same as yours. Have stored it at a dry place, waiting for the meto to arrive.

Reactions: bornsinner
dedalus1238900

dedalus1238900

Pharmacology Enthusist
Nov 28, 2019
A large online seller and the company' is showing a stock too"

B

bornsinner

Student
Oct 26, 2019
I received mine as well. It took quite a while, but eventually it arrived. My bottle looks exactly the same as yours. Have stored it at a dry place, waiting for the meto to arrive.
May I ask where did u order your meto? please pm than post this on this forum

LegaliseIt!

LegaliseIt!

Elementalist
Nov 29, 2019
I am hoping to further my interest in "textile arts", and ordered from an EU nation.
SN is used to increase the colour-fast properties of cotton fabric.
I am experimenting with resistance dyeing, and need to stabilize vegetable dyed cotton.
PM me for more.

Reactions: realjunes