Death is my goal

Death is my goal

pathetic failure
Aug 25, 2022
did anyone gave up on suicide after realizing how difficult it is?

i did, been on this site for more than a year solely trying to ctb but options are too limited, even popular methods like SN i can't get my hands on due to customs.

right now I'm just living without a purpose.

• Hugs
  • Love
Reactions: Sylveon, this_is_it, underscore_nine and 3 others
B

betternever2havbeen

Paragon
Jun 19, 2022
I feel worse than ever and don't even have a source for SN anymore to calm my anxiety. I suppose that's what the pro-lifers want, we can suffer as much as we like as long as we have no peaceful options to leave.

It's my own fault cos I had sources before and I didn't go for it (didn't realise IC was gonna get busted) then after that I was worried about welfare checks. Now I don't even care about that but looks like SN will get confiscated at UK customs every time. I've not given up I'm just in limbo and my mental state is getting worse because I feel so trapped.

Reactions: kvsvenky100 and Deleted member 65988
this_is_it

this_is_it

Sep 19, 2023
i just posted a vent about this earlier, i feel the exact same. i dont want to live but i dont want to risk fucking up my life forever

• Love
Reactions: Pg.964 and annointed_towers
D

Deleted member 65988

Not by a long shot as I still have my sn and will get more.
I suppose that's what the pro-lifers want, we can suffer as much as we like as long as we have no peaceful options to leave.
I think the goal with that is to leave you with no options left to ctb or at least, ones you would never personally consider so you are stuck where you are with no one to really help you.

Reactions: betternever2havbeen
Sylveon

Sylveon

...Anomaly
Oct 10, 2023
The only option I have is the train method, but since I'm too much of a coward to pull through, I'm just rotting away, so I can relate.

• Love
Reactions: kvsvenky100 and annointed_towers
breezeboy

breezeboy

To infinity and beyond
Dec 8, 2023
Do you mind if I ask what you've considered method wise?

carnivalforone

carnivalforone

Experienced
Sep 29, 2023
agreed im so deathly terrified of brain damage and the consequences of a failed attempt

• Love
Reactions: annointed_towers
Leavesfromthevine

Leavesfromthevine

Untreated Trauma
Nov 23, 2023
Not at all. I've gotten frustrated by trying to learn everything to find my best method but I'm determined to ctb. If all my preferred methods fail I'll find a way no matter what. I'm tired of life, it's my only option I'm giving myself.

• Love
Reactions: breezeboy
Pg.964

Pg.964

Lifeless
Jul 27, 2023
I'm trying really hard not to do it but the fact that guns are so easy to get in my country is extremely tempting. I also am just rotting away I'm not sure what's keeping me here anymore

FuneralCry

FuneralCry

Just wanting some peace
Sep 24, 2020
I certainly feel so trapped in this existence, in my case I'm stuck here because all the methods are either inaccessible or risky. It's so disgusting how this society is so anti-suicide with humans wishing to prolong suffering no matter what, it really would be such a relief if Nembutal became accessible.

Reactions: kvsvenky100 and doormat25