Self Righteous Suicide
Jun 9, 2022
I wish I am .... Probably they should be testing Sarco in near time

Reactions: GasMonkey
W

wantittoendsoon

Experienced
Dec 11, 2022
The Sarco is scheduled to be used in 2 cases as of now, not sure when but this year at some point.

Reactions: Rational man and GasMonkey
Rational man

Rational man

Enlightened
Oct 19, 2021
I was but i found the process to be complicated. Im hoping that the UK will legalise assistance.in dying as the Bill is going through parliament now.

• Hugs
Reactions: Per Ardua Ad Astra and rationaltake
Per Ardua Ad Astra

Per Ardua Ad Astra

Malpractice: NeuroDystrophy-Paralysis-Meds-Injured
Sep 27, 2022
I was but i found the process to be complicated. Im hoping that the UK will legalise assistance.in dying as the Bill is going through parliament now.

Hoping wishing praying 🙏

Thank you for the Bill update— didn't know this was happening NOW ?

Does this follow the UK MP Survey that just closed on — 20 January 2023 ?

💛

• Hugs
Reactions: Rational man
Rational man

Rational man

Enlightened
Oct 19, 2021
It maybe linked, however the bill has been in discussion for many Months and has passed first reading so theres alot of hope It will legislate. Apparently some lords were shocked when they learned of how some people die. No surprise there!.

• Hugs
Reactions: Per Ardua Ad Astra and rationaltake
Per Ardua Ad Astra

Per Ardua Ad Astra

Sep 27, 2022
It maybe linked, however the bill has been in discussion for many Months and has passed first reading so theres alot of hope It will legislate. Apparently some lords were shocked when they learned of how some people die. No surprise there!.

Thank you for the helpful / hopeful insight

Do you mean shocked by the way people have died who have Terminal illnesses ?

Or any type of incurable / chronic illness ?

For Ex — I don't have SaSu / BBC link atm — but the sadly traumatic husband assisted wife with cancer "double suicide pact" ?

🙏💛

Rational man

Rational man

Enlightened
Oct 19, 2021
Thank you for the helpful / hopeful insight

Do you mean shocked by the way people have died who have Terminal illnesses ?

Or any type of incurable / chronic illness ?

For Ex — I don't have SaSu / BBC link atm — but the sadly traumatic husband assisted wife with cancer "double suicide pact" ?

🙏💛
Several prominent cases of people dying with various types of physical diseases were cited, presumably as an example of how many people are desperate to end their suffering in the setting of terminal illness and in addition, the suffering of people around them. Some lords were shocked as the details of suffering were disclosed. Lack of pain control, sickness, lack of adequate care and autonomy were described, if i recall correctly. Of course, on the street level this situation is not so shocking for many of us. My Mother died appallingly from lymphoma in similar fashion. A few friends died of other diseases over a long-term period of time. They too had little quality of life. The case you mention was tragic but its an example of how some people in a dire terminal setting will take desperate measures to end suffering. I hope our leaders have taken a leap in the department of compassion.

Im not sure how incurable and chronic illness plays into the Bill but this is obviously to be clarified.

Last edited:
  • Hugs
Reactions: Per Ardua Ad Astra
Per Ardua Ad Astra

Per Ardua Ad Astra

Sep 27, 2022
Several prominent cases of people dying with various types of physical diseases were cited, presumably as an example of how many people are desperate to end their suffering in the setting of terminal illness and in addition, the suffering of people around them. Some lords were shocked as the details of suffering were disclosed. Lack of pain control, sickness, lack of adequate care and autonomy were described, if i recall correctly. Of course, on the street level this situation is not so shocking for many of us. My Mother died appallingly from lymphoma in similar fashion. A few friends died of other diseases over a long-term period of time. They too had little quality of life. The case you mention was tragic but its an example of how some people in a dire terminal setting will take desperate measures to end suffering. I hope our leaders have taken a leap in the department of compassion.

Im not sure how incurable and chronic illness plays into the Bill but this is obviously to be clarified.

Thanks so much for taking time to explain and clarify— very much appreciated.

i hope real compassion and catching up to reality / other jurisdictions leads to UK MAiD— sooner rather than later .

I do truly empathize as both my parents died of different cancers a decade apart and was appalling and shocking mistreatment in both cases.
I have no Plan B after failed attempts / severe debilitation/ gatekeeper.
I wish you peace and hope and whatever might reduce / eliminate suffering.

💛

• Hugs
I

Ikarus

Apr 5, 2022
Would like to chat and discuss options.
I am but I haven't been actively posting on this forum yet so I don't think I can send or recieve PMs at the moment.

Anyone know what the required amount of posts is to unlock it?

M

Mickafromloz

Jan 9, 2023
I went to the game section to post a few times and unlock the dm.