Susannah

Susannah

Mage
Jul 2, 2018
Hi.
Just wondering if I'm the only Norwegian here?

Hugs and love to all.

• Hugs
Reactions: $nowLeopard and Silenos
KadathianStr1d3r

KadathianStr1d3r

Shattered Mannequin
Nov 21, 2018
U.s. citizen speaking, how is life in norway mind me asking? Always been curious about nordic culture/society and the same for alot of cultures too.

Susannah

Susannah

Mage
Jul 2, 2018
Life in Norway is either very dark (autumn and winter) or very bright (late spring and summer). The climate reflects the Norwegian "soul". Lots of depression when it's dark, but when the sun comes back Norwegians are really social and almost happy people.

Norway is not in the EU, so everything is very expensive here. We do have a "free" public health system, but after almost 8y with the conservative party and privatization, Norway is no longer for the "working class". We call it Americanisation;)

• Hugs
Reactions: $nowLeopard, Sprite_Geist, Silenos and 1 other person
C

Cinzia_1992

Nov 23, 2021
Ehy I live in Norway too

• Love
  • Hugs
Reactions: Silenos and Susannah
Silenos

Silenos

Ṿ̸̄Ọ̶͂Ỉ̶͉D̴̞͝ ̴̲̐A̷̾͜W̷̪͒Ā̵̯I̵͍̅T̵̛͔S̷̗͛
Jul 25, 2020
I've lived in, and will most likely die in Norway. Close enough?

• Love
Reactions: Susannah
callme

callme

I'm a loose cannon - I bang all the time.
Aug 15, 2021
It might be my last home, Preikestolen

• Love
C

Cinzia_1992

Nov 23, 2021
How is life with you? I am sad all the time and crying. Too much stuff happened and I can't see any hope. Everyone seems to have a future but not me. I have tried so hard in my life and just bad stuff happened to me...I can't trust anyone. I don't like to be in this word, it' s just a continuos disappointment..
Is any way to talk to you guys?

Last edited:
  • Love
Reactions: $nowLeopard and Susannah
Silenos

Silenos

Jul 25, 2020
Reactions: Susannah and Manaaja
Susannah

Susannah

Mage
Jul 2, 2018
How is life with you? I am sad all the time and crying. Too much stuff happened and I can't see any hope. Everyone seems to have a future but not me. I have tried so hard in my life and just bad stuff happened to me...I can't trust anyone. I don't like to be in this word, it' s just a continuos disappointment..
Is any way to talk to you guys?
My life is quit shitty, to be honest, but I've kind of learnt not to worry too much with things out of my control. I'm stuck in my life situation for the time being. I have a 16y old every second week, so I have to keep on living.

I'm not sure how old you are, but life will eventually change, also for you. When I was in my 20- 30, I travelled the world. Maybe you need to get away for a while. It helped me.

Keep your expectations to life low. Unless you act on your own, for your own sake, things are unlikely to change. Bad things happens all the time, but try to appreciate the small things in life. A good song, a hot shower. A good meal. A smile from someone. And remember:
The pandemic makes us lonely and edgy, and we are many who struggle.

Lots of loveS

motel rooms

motel rooms

Survivor of incest. Gay. Please don't PM me.
Apr 13, 2021
Preikestolen is such a gorgeous place to jump. 604 meters! :love:

640px-Norway_Preikestolen.jpg

• Love
Silenos

Silenos

Jul 25, 2020
Those are two partnered SS members & they're jumping for joy cuz it's too late for anyone to stop 'em. :))
Lmao if only. I'm the one on the left and as you can see I'm still here. ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

• Hugs
Reactions: motel rooms