P

polarbear

attention seeking bi-polar
Oct 11, 2020
is there any muslik in this group,i was wondering what do you think about suicide and afterlife ?..i am an agnostic but i am scared that i might be wrong,god might exist and i have to be in hell forever for endling my life

cii

cii

"Well, it's groundhog day. Again."
Oct 24, 2020
Born in an islamic country with an islamic household but am agnostic, similar to you. No one knows what the afterlife is like, it's up to you what you want to believe.

What I do know however is that, if there truly exists a God, he will understand why I came to the choice that I did. And if he is truly all loving, he will forgive me and give me the peace I sought after all my life.

If those things aren't true, then I was fucked from the start really. My suicide is only one of the many things that could get me in hell lol, so I'm really not very concerned about it. Either He'll be good to me, or not. I have no control over the matter.

Reactions: introspectious and polarbear
P

polarbear

attention seeking bi-polar
Oct 11, 2020
Born in an islamic country with an islamic household but am agnostic, similar to you. No one knows what the afterlife is like, it's up to you what you want to believe.

What I do know however is that, if there truly exists a God, he will understand why I came to the choice that I did. And if he is truly all loving, he will forgive me and give me the peace I sought after all my life.

If those things aren't true, then I was fucked from the start really. My suicide is only one of the many things that could get me in hell lol, so I'm really not very concerned about it. Either He'll be good to me, or not. I have no control over the matter.
youre right even if i dont kill myself i would still go to hell ,but staying forever in hell still kinda scares me ,my family is very reigious so it kinda rubs on me sometimes lol..even though i dont actually believe in it

• Hugs
Reactions: cii