• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

Wonderland

Wonderland

Marie
May 21, 2020
I've read many people have traveled to Mexico to buy Pentobarbital, but does anyone knows where exactly you find it?

Reactions: Moon2018
E

Exitforme

Deceased
Oct 3, 2019
Near the border. It helps if you can speak Spanish... Many locals have caught onto international travellers using N to kill the life so they are hesitant to sell

Reactions: b&w and Wonderland
A

Aap

Enlightened
Apr 26, 2020
I'd look at the peaceful pill handbook for some further tips.

Reactions: Wonderland
Jumper Geo

Jumper Geo

Life's a bitch and then you die.
Feb 23, 2020
People have been going to Mexico for over 19 years and they have changed the system so it's impossible to buy OTC, there are stories of people who have got it by offering hundreds of dollars but I heard you need a prescription to buy it now and they have controlled it so veterinary stores can only stock a certain amount.

I'm surprised someone who lives in Mexico needs to ask where to find it, lol be careful I'm sure I read somewhere that they have two similar bottles of pentobarbital one is not recommended and you won't achieve the results you want. Tourists used to travel to Mexico with a picture. The same happened in Thailand and South America that's why people rely on N from A or C now.

I'm gutted I went to Mexico in 2007 and about a dozen times to Thailand but I was well and never had any problems, have a read of the link below it may give you some idea's.

Good luck, I hope you find peace.

Cheers

Geo

Reactions: b&w
GoodPersonEffed

GoodPersonEffed

Brevity is my middle name, but my name was TL
Jan 11, 2020
See posts 1 and 6

https://sanctioned-suicide.net/threads/my-experience-buying-n-in-mexico.29974/

Reactions: enjolras
Jumper Geo

Jumper Geo

Feb 23, 2020
I was very into N over a year ago and joined the PPH to find it but even before that I was searching for it i read ton's of stuff I cancelled the PPH and got a refund and gave up on it, but I do remember someone saying they got N in Mexico by writing there own prescription I can't remember the full story but it may have been on trip adviser but it's not there anymore they cottoned on and started deleting messages.

Do you believe Jason who is asking to find a vet in Mexico for his sick horse, lol.

• Wow
Reactions: disabledandhopeless
disabledandhopeless

disabledandhopeless

Enlightened
Mar 1, 2020
I was very into N over a year ago and joined the PPH to find it but even before that I was searching for it i read ton's of stuff I cancelled the PPH and got a refund and gave up on it, but I do remember someone saying they got N in Mexico by writing there own prescription I can't remember the full story but it may have been on trip adviser but it's not there anymore they cottoned on and started deleting messages.

Do you believe Jason who is asking to find a vet in Mexico for his sick horse, lol.

Jason is the sick horse?

Reactions: Jumper Geo
Wonderland

Wonderland

Marie
May 21, 2020

Lol, yeah I've been to a couple of veterinaries but I'm a terrible liar. It's not as easy as it seems. Thanks for the info:)
See posts 1 and 6

https://sanctioned-suicide.net/threads/my-experience-buying-n-in-mexico.29974/
Thanks!! This was very helpful. Maybe it's easier than I thought, I just wasn't doing the right things:)

Jumper Geo

Jumper Geo

Feb 23, 2020
Lol, yeah I've been to a couple of veterinaries but I'm a terrible liar. It's not as easy as it seems. Thanks for the info:)

Thanks!! This was very helpful. Maybe it's easier than I thought, I just wasn't doing the right things:)

You should check out @Yomyom link below, there is a PPH 2020 edition I just had a good read, click Gofile and skip down to 20.pdf it's the third one down, it lists a lot of places where to obtain it in Mexico and South America and feedback from visitors. I might even go search for it now.

https://sanctioned-suicide.net/threads/peaceful-pill-ehandbook-2020.35699/post-661271

Cheers

Geo

• Love
Reactions: Yomyom
Yomyom

Yomyom

Darker dearie, much darker
Feb 5, 2020
Philip mentioned once that people find nembutal especially in peru

I actually thought to travel there but I don't have the courage to smuggle it out, and if I drink it there my family will have a lot of troubles to bring my body back to the country

undersea_water

undersea_water

Apr 27, 2020
i watched the video and read the comments below, i found this guy ALAIN saying something about installing "duck duck Go" a google searcher, and then write Farmacianoa, there you can buy N.
BUT idk if its true or a false website.

i mean if this were true, the website should come in many languages, have comments of other people, maybe a phone of specilists or help numbers, FAQ (frequent questions) section, etc. I mean i speak spanish i can understand all the page, but what happen for people of other countries.
idk i just can't bealive in this page.

i wrote to this guy i am waiting for an aswer. Here a left you guys the comment and the page i don't want to waste my money , the N of 100ml it cost 500dlls
Let me know your opinion guys .
Farnoa

Last edited:
GoodPersonEffed

GoodPersonEffed

Brevity is my middle name, but my name was TL
Jan 11, 2020
i watched the video and read the comments below, i found this guy ALAIN saying something about installing "duck duck Go" a google searcher, and then write Farmacianoa, there you can buy N.
BUT idk if its true or a false website.

i mean if this were true, the website should come in many languages, have comments of other people, maybe a phone of specilists or help numbers, FAQ (frequent questions) section, etc. I mean i speak spanish i can understand all the page, but what happen for people of other countries.
idk i just can't bealive in this page.

i wrote to this guy i am waiting for an aswer. Here a left you guys the comment and the page i don't want to waste my money , the N of 100ml it cost 500dlls
Let me know your opinion guys .
View attachment 37291

Sorry, what video did you watch? Can you please quote the comment for reference? I assume it was in YouTube and some random viewer posted to check out the site? How long ago did he comment?

Assume scam.

Do a search to find out when this site was created. I bet it's within this year. Scam sites like these come up all the time, disappear, then new ones.

If you hear back from these folks, do share their bullshit if you'd like to, but personally I would block them and avoid them. @Yomyom has posted about his experience with scammers, I recommend you use the site search, some of the words I recall from his posts were scam/scammers and customs.

Reactions: Yomyom and undersea_water
L

Living sucks

Forced out of life before I wanted to leave
Mar 27, 2020
Yes stick to the "N" posts here on SS. Are you following them?
(N from A) And (N from C)

Reactions: undersea_water
D

Darksektori

Experienced
Jun 8, 2020
Yellows? I've always been uneasy with barbiturates, on one side something like Valium is wonderful then I take something like Xanax and it feels like insects under my skin, but Nembutal is fast acting isn't it? Idk it should just put you into a sleep you dont awake from. Isn't it legally used in some countries for Dr. assisted CTBs?

undersea_water

undersea_water

Apr 27, 2020
Yes stick to the "N" posts here on SS. Are you following them?
(N from A) And (N from C)

I just found it, but is crazy! i'm reading from the begin, im on 3 pag of 23!
There is a lot of paranoic situations but i do understand all the police investigations due the SS page.:ehh:

L

Living sucks

Forced out of life before I wanted to leave
Mar 27, 2020
I just found it, but is crazy! i'm reading from the begin, im on 3 pag of 23!
There is a lot of paranoic situations but i do understand all the police investigations due the SS page.:ehh:
Just skip to the most recent stuff .. like the last 10 days or so. But it is good to read most if you're truly considering

Reactions: undersea_water
BlackCatTalk

BlackCatTalk

StrayCat
Apr 28, 2019
pfff is a F! myth, nembutal from Mexico can be dangerous, it is a scam, enough to think that here there is nembutal for everyone, it is a bit annoying because because people began to make orders without measure, now the legislation gets very hard and even for Mexicans it's hard to find.... Pls stop to lying!

Reactions: Meditation guide