Razz_Goku

Razz_Goku

Aug 26, 2018
Any fellow Indian suicidal person here?Whats the best method available in India?

C

creatureoflight

Mage
Jul 27, 2018
Any fellow Indian suicidal person here?Whats the best method available in India?

You are so lucky to be in India, you can buy so many things there that you can't in the West like medications without prescription.

Reactions: lv-gras
Razz_Goku

Razz_Goku

Aug 26, 2018
You are so lucky to be in India, you can buy so many things there that you can't in the West like medications without prescription.
Can you help me to find such medication in India? I am young man so don't know anything about med.

C

creatureoflight

Mage
Jul 27, 2018
Can you help me to find such medication in India? I am young man so don't know anything about med.
I don't know, I have never been to India however over there the laws are not so restrictive as here.
Read in the Resources thread about the medications and methods you need like the Peaceful Pill Handbook.
Are you sure there's no hope left for you at all?

Reactions: user90872, lv-gras and atwasoa
Razz_Goku

Razz_Goku

Aug 26, 2018
I don't know, I have never been to India however over there the laws are not so restrictive as here.
Read in the Resources thread about the medications and methods you need like the Peaceful Pill Handbook.
Are you sure there's no hope left for you at all?
Nope. I have been medication for my brain for 2 years and nothing has gone better .Don't have the will to live anymore and i will be soon admitted in psych ward.I already have been admitted there 3 times .I will check the resource thread and find info about medication.Thanks for the reply.

C

creatureoflight

Mage
Jul 27, 2018
Nope. I have been medication for my brain for 2 years and nothing has gone better .Don't have the will to live anymore and i will be soon admitted in psych ward.I already have been admitted there 3 times .I will check the resource thread and find info about medication.Thanks for the reply.

I am so sorry about this.
Just out of curiosity: what is the psych ward like in India? Is it really as bad as shown in some videos? I can see why such places don't really help some people. In my country, psych wards are mixed, some good, some bad but still not helpful to many

Reactions: user90872 and lv-gras
Razz_Goku

Razz_Goku

Aug 26, 2018
I am so sorry about this.
Just out of curiosity: what is the psych ward like in India? Is it really as bad as shown in some videos?
I have been in CIP , Ranchi ward and nurses treat patients like crap there.Your phone will be ceased and you can only watch TV few days a week. A lot of patient i know are locked there for the rest of their lives.

Reactions: user90872 and lv-gras
Razz_Goku

Razz_Goku

Aug 26, 2018
I am doing it today by partial suspension.Don't want to be more miserable and lonely in future.Need some advice.If i hang myself then will my parents wake up during night?

intr0naut

intr0naut

Student
May 26, 2018
I am doing it today by partial suspension.Don't want to be more miserable and lonely in future.Need some advice.If i hang myself then will my parents wake up during night?
You could take your time and search for things such as pentobarbital sodium or thiopental sodium; the latter is widely use in your country. 10gr will be reliable lethal.

Reactions: cybertronian03111999, saw_him, Winona and 1 other person
V

VFL54sui

Aug 5, 2018
Have you ever heard about the fruits of the pong pong tree or suicide tree? I´ve heard it´s apopular method in some india region. They grow in India naturally

Pk95

Pk95

Jul 26, 2018
Guns are more common in bihar . I have heard there are often celebratory gun misfirings in marriages particularly done in rajput marriages.

R

Romanov1947

Mar 23, 2018
I'm from Nepal, I have sodium nitrite from USA and anti-emtics ready. If you want any help regarding this method feel free to ask.

Slacker

Slacker

⋔⊬ ☌⍜⎅, ⟟⏁´⌇ ⎎⎍⌰⌰ ⍜⎎ ⌿⍜⌰⟟☊⟒
Aug 17, 2018
Slacker

Slacker

Aug 17, 2018
Sounds like you r a rich indian to me

Slacker

Slacker

Aug 17, 2018
Dude u liked the link like 30 sec after i posted it. Did u even read it?

Razz_Goku

Razz_Goku

Aug 26, 2018
Sounds like you r a rich indian to me
Middle class family.Not rich but not poor either.Have to persue parents to get money .By the way do you know how to make drowning painless?

Razz_Goku

Razz_Goku

Aug 26, 2018
Dude u liked the link like 30 sec after i posted it. Did u even read it?
I know people who are locked in ward for the rest of their lives.India mental health care is shit.

Seth47382

Seth47382

Aug 27, 2018
Where are you going to drown in India?

Last edited:
Slacker

Slacker

Aug 17, 2018