No One

No One

Mar 24, 2019
I wonder if anyone here is from Egypt ?

Reactions: Numbtopain97
No One

No One

Mar 24, 2019
to talk to each other, if he/she had any experience of buying the materials (SN OR N) etc.. a good company mate

Extremly kind <3

Extremly kind <3

Student
Jun 8, 2019
to talk to each other, if he/she had any experience of buying the materials (SN OR N) etc.. a good company mate
I am from middle east but not Egypt, u can go to the N & SN mega thread lotsa information there

No One

No One

Mar 24, 2019
its forbidden here in Egypt. يومك سعيد على العموم :)

Extremly kind <3

Extremly kind <3

Student
Jun 8, 2019
its forbidden here in Egypt. يومك سعيد على العموم :)
ويومك اسعد إن شاء الله عندكم حبوب الغلة اقوى من الصوديوم نترات، لماذا تريد الانتحار....؟

No One

No One

Mar 24, 2019
مشاكل نفسية و عصبية، اكتئاب حاد و ذهان و وسواس قهري

حبوب الغلة قصدك بيها النِفتالين؟

Severen

Severen

Enlightened
Jun 30, 2018
I wish. Then I wont have to travel far to someplace like Alexandria and CTB in a special place in history to avoid dying in some shithole in the USA, famous for nothing.

No One

No One

Mar 24, 2019
I wish. Then I wont have to travel far to someplace like Alexandria and CTB in a special place in history to avoid dying in some shithole in the USA, famous for nothing.

we don't see Egypt as you see it. to be a local in any country makes it unfair to judge

Severen

Severen

Enlightened
Jun 30, 2018
we don't see Egypt as you see it. to be a local in any country makes it unfair to judge

I'm capable of judging objectively. If you can too, then you will know, Egypt is a special place, considering it's history unless all of it's history is fake. Even if it's a horrible country to live in, today.

Last edited:
Boonks

Boonks

Lowlife
Mar 2, 2019
lol أنا مصري! انا لا اتكلم جيدا cool

Reactions: Numbtopain97
No One

No One

Mar 24, 2019
it's more than horrible to live in this days. history can not change the present
lol أنا مصري! انا لا اتكلم جيدا cool
hahaha you can't speak Arabic well too

Reactions: Boonks and Severen
Severen

Severen

Enlightened
Jun 30, 2018
it's more than horrible to live in this days. history can not change the present

I do not disagree with you. But after you CTB, there will be no more living in the present.

No One

No One

Mar 24, 2019
I do not disagree with you. But after you CTB, there will be no more living in the present.
maybe unless you land here again on another body

Reactions: inconsequential and Severen
Boonks

Boonks

Lowlife
Mar 2, 2019

Lmaooo, it's pretty bad. I taught myself in my teens during my religious phase.

Severen

Severen

Enlightened
Jun 30, 2018
Lmaooo, it's pretty bad.
Life everywhere is pretty bad, for most people. A lot of people don't realize this, because they only focus on the lucky ones who get to enjoy life without taking a good look at everyone else or they only look at the world from the point of someone who is only interested in surviving like an animal or they just look at the shiny surface and believe in the lies, thinking there is some utopia somewhere on this planet. Some people just look at their own lives and think everyone else is living like them or living better than them. Humanity fucked up and the entire world is a shithole except for the privileged people. Anyone who disagrees with this, does so because they are one of the above... OR does not understand you have to fuck other people over to become privileged in the first place. Because all the good things in life, do not just come out of thin air. So that means, everywhere in this world, people are getting fucked. And the majority of human beings despise the thought of true equality, the thought of nobody being privileged and everyone having to deal with real life. That's why, every time there is something like Communism, people all over the world shit all over it, all the governments in the world attack it or it just turns to shit because bad people take over and then it becomes like your average capitalist country today except just as bad or worse, with people who are privileged and people who are at the bottom, being fucked. People having enjoyable lives is not even possible unless it is a byproduct of sweat, pain, suffering, tears, blood and death unless there is true equality... People knew this in the ancient times so they decided the best solution was to try to form kingdoms or empires and fuck over foreigners, instead. But nowadays, people are so insane, they aren't content with just that and are literally trying to fuck over everyone possible, even their own people.

Last edited:
Extremly kind <3

Extremly kind <3

Student
Jun 8, 2019
Life everywhere is pretty bad, for most people. A lot of people don't realize this, because they only focus on the lucky ones who get to enjoy life without taking a good look at everyone else or they only look at the world from the point of someone who is only interested in surviving like an animal or they just look at the shiny surface and believe in the lies, thinking there is some utopia somewhere on this planet. Humanity fucked up and the entire world is a shithole except for the privileged people.
I think world war 3 will take place very soon
It will emerge from the conflict in middle east

Last edited:
Reactions: Severen
Severen

Severen

Enlightened
Jun 30, 2018
Yep. OR at least will escalate because some could argue, it has already started. But that just means, a lot of privileged people will have to suffer like everyone else has suffered in life. And the wealthy, will just retreat into their luxurious underground bunkers and cities, anyway and keep on enjoying life unless they have some serious health issues.

Reactions: No One
T

Trapped

Dec 10, 2018
salam alikouym

و مخطط تنتحر فعلاً ولا بتيجي هنا لما بتضلم
حاليا باجى لما بتضلم وساعات وهيا مش مضلمة بردو لانى اعتقد بشكل كبير ان الانتحار هو مصيرى فباجى اقرى علشان لما اخطط لانتحارى بجد يبقى عندى فكرة

Last edited:
Extremly kind <3

Extremly kind <3

Student
Jun 8, 2019
حاحالياباجى لما تضلم بس اعتقد ب

حاليا باجى لما بتضلم وساعات وهيا مش مضلمة بردو لانى اعتقد بشكل كبير ان الانتحار هو مصيرى فباجى اقرى علشان لما اخطط لانتحارى بجد يبقى عندى فكرة
ايه الطريقة اللي حتروح فيها....؟