uk_buscatcher_522

uk_buscatcher_522

Sep 2, 2024
I've found a Polish website claiming to sell SN and it'd be great if I could run it past someone to see if it seems legit, since I don't definitely know what a legitimate SN website looks like.

KillingPain267

KillingPain267

Paragon
Apr 15, 2024
I've bought from a Polish website. It seemed and looked like legit SN, but unfortunately I had to throw it away since my family was asking questions.

uk_buscatcher_522

uk_buscatcher_522

Sep 2, 2024
I've found a Polish website claiming to sell SN and it'd be great if I could run it past someone to see if it seems legit, since I don't definitely know what a legitimate SN website looks like.
Never mind, apparently they don't ship to PO boxes... from what I've heard someone else say. I might consult them - since this was already said in another thread, it's one that begins with a B and sells with light blue lids.
I've bought from a Polish website. It seemed and looked like legit SN, but unfortunately I had to throw it away since my family was asking questions.
Yeah I'm planning to get everything sent to a PO Box, but no clue how to go about that. I'm hoping Darknet dealers for antiemetics will be able to, but legitimate Polish companies maybe less.

D

Daniel32

Sep 12, 2024
Can.you
I've found a Polish website claiming to sell SN and it'd be great if I could run it past someone to see if it seems legit, since I don't definitely know what a legitimate SN website looks like. Can you pm.me please

S

scubadam

just a guy trying to find peace
Aug 4, 2024
can you send it to me? i can check it out

Agon321

Agon321

I use google translate
Aug 21, 2023
This is a reliable source (most likely we mean the same source).

S

scubadam

just a guy trying to find peace
Aug 4, 2024
This is a reliable source (most likely we mean the same source).
in poland there are actually at least two vendors, W. and A. both seem to be legit