• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

C

CantDoIt

Jul 18, 2024
There are 2 methods I'm highly considering, and it feels mind-boggling exhausting switching between the two of them. Anyone else?

Reactions: Chronicoverwhelm and thebelljarrr
hematomatema

hematomatema

Feb 29, 2024
Yeah I had this between jumping and nicotine. I like the idea of a scenic view before death (jumping) but at the same time death in the comfort of my own home seems more preferable (nicotine.)

I ended up settling on the latter but it took a lot more research and thought into the little, mundane aspects, like how much it'd cost or the time it'd take to pull it off, the chances of it working, the pain, etc.

C

CantDoIt

Jul 18, 2024
Yeah I had this between jumping and nicotine. I like the idea of a scenic view before death (jumping) but at the same time death in the comfort of my own home seems more preferable (nicotine.)

I ended up settling on the latter but it took a lot more research and thought into the little, mundane aspects, like how much it'd cost or the time it'd take to pull it off, the chances of it working, the pain, etc.
Out of curiosity, why nicotine and not some other poison?

Iris Blue

Iris Blue

-ˋˏ ༻❁༺ ˎˊ-
Oct 23, 2023
I also am having trouble with finding the right one. I have SN but there seems to be so many other things I need to acquire before even attempting it. And sometimes random thoughts and ideas of methods would come to my head and I would research it for maybe an hour or so and then come to the conclusion it wouldn't work anyways. Also the many risks for each method makes it so much more difficult to be able to choose one too imo.

AmericanMary

AmericanMary

Mage
Apr 30, 2024
Yessss. I keep bouncing back between SN & CO. I have thought about both. Idk. I like the idea of CO better but SN seems like so much less work. However, I have already put in so much work & money into CO.

* literally nobody msg me abt sourcing or method information.

Reactions: CantDoIt and lilmisswbd2cbt
hematomatema

hematomatema

Feb 29, 2024
Out of curiosity, why nicotine and not some other poison?
I mention nicotine to the point I'm basically shilling it at this point on this forum and I wouldn't be surprised if someone thinks I'm from Big Vape so I'll try and keep it short and sweet.

Nicotine's benefits are that it is:
  • super cheap (Under £50 for a lethal dose, alongside antiemetics as well.)
  • not restricted as much (72mg/ml 250ml solutions are easy to find online, do not require a license or any sort of permissions to purchase, and are in general less suspicious compared to something like NaNO2 which is relatively difficult to find, usually requires business addresses/permissions, and is quite suspicious due to its infamy in suicide attempts)
  • largely painless during CTB (all reports I've read don't seem to show pain, more so agitation and confusion, before cardiac arrest inevitably occurs)
  • is very reliable so long as you don't throw up (4g+ is almost guaranteed to be a lethal dose, and that's an easy amount to surpass)
Overall there are more benefits to getting this than something like NaNO2, the more typical substance used, which I personally think has been romanticised by this forum. I constantly see people solely talk about NaNO2 but it's not the only substance available, and it probably isn't even the best one, it's just that people seem to think the process is entirely peaceful, when for many, that couldn't be further from the truth - even nicotine might be more comfortable and painless than it since you're knocked unconscious fairly quickly after the symptoms set in depending on how much you take.

I would personally prefer an opiod-benzo double overdose, but both of those are fairly expensive, and while I do have some access to both of those, the supplies are limited enough that I would be unlikely to succeed, and it would just disadvantage the person or people who owns/own that medicine. This method would be more than peaceful though, it'd be absolute bliss :ahhha:

Then I guess there are things like the exit mask or hanging or jumping or even the night-night method but I don't like methods that require constant physical effort to overcome SI. Ingestion of deadly poisons requires less of your own participation in your own death than holding the mask to your face, or tying the noose and trying to break your neck.

Reactions: CantDoIt
S

Someone123

Illuminated
Oct 19, 2021
Yes, none are good, so you try to find something.

Reactions: thebelljarrr and CantDoIt
C

CantDoIt

Jul 18, 2024
Yessss. I keep bouncing back between SN & CO. I have thought about both. Idk. I like the idea of CO better but SN seems like so much less work. However, I have already put in so much work & money into CO.

* literally nobody msg me abt sourcing or method information.
Yooo same two methods! SN has been way easier for me but CO just sounds better... SN has less likelihood of causing permanent damage but I just feel a little put off by it lmao.

• Love
Reactions: thebelljarrr, divinemistress36 and AmericanMary
AmericanMary

AmericanMary

Mage
Apr 30, 2024
Yooo same two methods! SN has been way easier for me but CO just sounds better... SN has less likelihood of causing permanent damage but I just feel a little put off by it lmao.
To me, CO seems like better odds of success & sooo much more peaceful and quicker. However. It took like 3 hours for me to set everything up when I have done my runs. I don't want to do all of that work as my last moments.

But if I have the energy, I will.

Otherwise I think the likelyhood is I'll do SN

C

CantDoIt

Jul 18, 2024
I mention nicotine to the point I'm basically shilling it at this point on this forum and I wouldn't be surprised if someone thinks I'm from Big Vape so I'll try and keep it short and sweet.

Nicotine's benefits are that it is:
  • super cheap (Under £50 for a lethal dose, alongside antiemetics as well.)
  • not restricted as much (72mg/ml 250ml solutions are easy to find online, do not require a license or any sort of permissions to purchase, and are in general less suspicious compared to something like NaNO2 which is relatively difficult to find, usually requires business addresses/permissions, and is quite suspicious due to its infamy in suicide attempts)
  • largely painless during CTB (all reports I've read don't seem to show pain, more so agitation and confusion, before cardiac arrest inevitably occurs)
  • is very reliable so long as you don't throw up (4g+ is almost guaranteed to be a lethal dose, and that's an easy amount to surpass)
Overall there are more benefits to getting this than something like NaNO2, the more typical substance used, which I personally think has been romanticised by this forum. I constantly see people solely talk about NaNO2 but it's not the only substance available, and it probably isn't even the best one, it's just that people seem to think the process is entirely peaceful, when for many, that couldn't be further from the truth - even nicotine might be more comfortable and painless than it since you're knocked unconscious fairly quickly after the symptoms set in depending on how much you take.

I would personally prefer an opiod-benzo double overdose, but both of those are fairly expensive, and while I do have some access to both of those, the supplies are limited enough that I would be unlikely to succeed, and it would just disadvantage the person or people who owns/own that medicine. This method would be more than peaceful though, it'd be absolute bliss :ahhha:

Then I guess there are things like the exit mask or hanging or jumping or even the night-night method but I don't like methods that require constant physical effort to overcome SI. Ingestion of deadly poisons requires less of your own participation in your own death than holding the mask to your face, or tying the noose and trying to break your neck.
Oh wow, this makes TOTAL sense! I was actually considering SN myself but I hate the idea of nausea, vomiting, etc. This is really interesting to me and I'm kind of curious as to why it didn't appear in the PPH!
I do like exit mask a little bit, but hanging and jumping are insane to me. And plenty of people do it that way! I sort of admire that, but the SI with me in those methods would be absolutely crazy.....whenever I start thinking about those methods I start getting insanely nervous.
To me, CO seems like better odds of success & sooo much more peaceful and quicker. However. It took like 3 hours for me to set everything up when I have done my runs. I don't want to do all of that work as my last moments.

For me it's more of a pain to find somewhere to pull off the CO method. If done with charcoal, it involves finding somewhere to light it first and in the situation I'm in it's hard to find time alone where I can just go and hang out with like a fire and then not arouse suspicion after putting charcoals inside of some location with me. I like the idea of a generator though, but again, I don't know when / how I would find the time to pull that off.

Last edited:
Nikitatos

Nikitatos

Arcanist
Apr 10, 2024
A) SN
B) CO
C) gunshot
D) All of the above

D.

I won't have any more failed attempts.

S

Someone123

Illuminated
Oct 19, 2021

How do you do yuor runs for CO, do you live in a house by yourself, then i t is easy. otherwise it depends, in an apartment its tough, you cant do it in the building, the cr is the way, but people wouild see you putting hot charcoal in your caar.

AmericanMary

AmericanMary

Mage
Apr 30, 2024
How do you do yuor runs for CO, do you live in a house by yourself, then i t is easy. otherwise it depends, in an apartment its tough, you cant do it in the building, the cr is the way, but people wouild see you putting hot charcoal in your caar.
Fenced backyard in the ghetto. I also am not using a car.

drag201

drag201

Oct 15, 2023
Yes I always go back and forth in between hanging and going to train tracks very near my house. Hanging is very accessible but i feel like i would get it wrong and die painfully, and going under a train would be very quick but also very gruesome and naturally terrifying

Nephy

Nephy

Jul 17, 2024
For me it's more to combine than changing the methods .. I just wanna be sure .. so I will probably combine 2 or 3

CrimsonPeace

CrimsonPeace

Jul 11, 2024
I'm thinking of the following:
- Opioid OD (seems really okay way to go, I at one point had a gram of H I wanted to use to CTB)
- Trazadone OD (I have 150x 100mg pills so 15 grams of API)
- Nicotine OD (I just read about it, seems fine, easy to find)

Endless_suffering

Endless_suffering

EVERYTHING IS F@CK3D
Jul 12, 2024
Y
There are 2 methods I'm highly considering, and it feels mind-boggling exhausting switching between the two of them. Anyone else?
Yes 👋 I'm flipping between a few methods I'm considering atm. DXM is my primary method of interest tho. Bit I'm also considering night night or full suspension

Reactions: CantDoIt
mrpeter

mrpeter

Jun 11, 2024
Almost every suicide method is unavailable to me, I live with my parents so i can't purchase charcoal or SN without arousing suspicion.
Almost every suicide method is unavailable to me, I live with my parents so i can't purchase charcoal or SN without arousing suspicion.
I only have one method of suicide I can do which is shallow water blackout but it seems easy to fuck up.

Hypothermia seems decent too bad I live in Florida.

Last edited:
S

spentspirit

Jun 21, 2024
I failed at partial hanging. I've got SN but AE is in the mail. Also waiting on instruments for night-night, so yeah I've been flip-flopping.

This is after two other failed attempts and multiple NDEs in my life.