StateOfMind

StateOfMind

Liberty or Death
Apr 30, 2020
..they need to kill themselves before doing something really stupid that could potentially land you in indefinite forensic psychiatric detention?

Had a few bouts of rage and really had calm myself, think logically and remind me of my values and principles.
However, this doesn't always work for example a few years ago when I attempted death by cop by attacking them with a combat knife in the hope that they would shoot me.
The result was a broken arm and a month in forensic psych-ward.

118283916 b19c5a1f 162b 410b 8169 f58f0d153752

Reactions: Lucifer'sRight
Lucifer'sRight

Lucifer'sRight

Experienced
Feb 4, 2020
death by a cop is an excellent idea, their work is based in violence and immoral behaviour in general, so if you come up with a really good plan, you could do it, why not?

StateOfMind

StateOfMind

Liberty or Death
Apr 30, 2020
death by a cop is an excellent idea, their work is based in violence and immoral behaviour in general, so if you come up with a really good plan, you could do it, why not?
lol I hope you are joking. Maybe if I was in the US, but then I could just get a gun and do it myself.

GenesAndEnvironment

GenesAndEnvironment

Autistic loser
Jan 26, 2021
What happened with the police? Did they shoot you in the arm or did they disarm and armbar you? Baton?

Oh, to answer the q: no. I'm not aggressive or hostile at all now that I'm not on any medications.

Last edited:
Lucifer'sRight

Lucifer'sRight

Experienced
Feb 4, 2020
oh, I thought you were in the US, if you're not then probably a bad idea...
not joking at all, police willingly engage in violence everyday, ie. if you wish to die they see it fit to lock you up and kidnap you against your will, how is that ethically sound?

Reactions: StateOfMind
StateOfMind

StateOfMind

Liberty or Death
Apr 30, 2020
What happened with the police? Did they shoot you in the arm or did they disarm and armbar you? Baton?
I don't remember exactly, I was extremely drunk. The official narrative is that I jumped out of the window but I'm sure they somehow broke my arm.
I saw the x-ray of my compound fracture, square through the middle which was a really clean break, no way that came from a fall.

Mentalmick

Mentalmick

IMHOTEP!!!
Nov 30, 2020
Just run about waving some cheap samurai sword around. Or an Airsoft/blank firing gun or something. Bound to get you shot in most countries.

JustAMatterOfTime

JustAMatterOfTime

Fragile
Mar 21, 2021
I saw that girl sold that photo for $500k. I am jealous.