StateOfMind

StateOfMind

Liberty or Death
Apr 30, 2020
I've been clinically depressed and suicidal for about five years now.
But for only about a year I have been researching reliable methods.
It's taken about half a year to optimize my method.
The relief is almost enough to make me want to live a little longer.
It's only a matter of time now before all the right circumstances align and I will be gone.

• Hugs
Reactions: RottenApple, 262653, AprilsBlessings and 2 others
hoffnungstod

hoffnungstod

Student
Jan 3, 2021
I can relate to this. It's like a long journey comes to an end. Btw my method will be SN.

J

JustLosingMyself

Mage
Sep 4, 2018
Yes,
Having an out at hand removes some of the stress and anxiety.
It is quite counterproductive if you try to recover though. It drains the effort to recover because you have a way out.

Reactions: 262653
D

Deleted member 23885

Experienced
Nov 18, 2020
Well, SN is out of question & hanging likely won't work out for me. So, I'm stuck here while I struggle with severe depression. At least, theme parks & water parks, alongside swimming lessons, will provide some kind of distraction.

Cluesome
Apr 5, 2018
It is quite counterproductive if you try to recover though. It drains the effort to recover because you have a way out.
Indeed. Knowing that I can put a minimum effort to get a definite zero makes me less interested in applying colossal effort, which may or may not be enough, to get a life that may or may not be worth living. Especially when my predictions for life are not promising. Though I'm positive that recovery is worth a shot in some cases, it's just not really clear for me in which cases.

W

WornOutLife

マット
Mar 22, 2020
The relief is almost enough to make me want to live a little longer.
I never had a solid and reliable method but I can understand this. Having a proper plan and things going the right way relax you and make you wanna live longer. After all, you can ctb whenever you want, no rush.

I've read some people who had their SN feeling like this. They were desperate to die but once their SN arrived they didn't drink it immediately.

S

Symbiote

Global Mod
Oct 12, 2020
I have it, I don't have to think about it except where I put it, but knowing that I have a way out brings me peace. And now I feel like I can concentrate on other things like recovery.....how weird is that?

I don't have to worry about it failing cause I've already been through the process before, gotta remember not to be found when I do it.