_Minsk

_Minsk

death: the cure for life
Dec 9, 2019
i've expected to go in 3-5 months max but life has become even more hellish. i thought the last years have been bad but seems like there is no limit to pain and suffering, i feel very tempted to go this weekend already.... anyone feeling similar?

• Hugs
Reactions: LivingHellonearth, ð–£´ nadia ð–£´, crybaby and 8 others
Sinai Silence

Sinai Silence

I think I'ma die alone inside my room
Jul 6, 2020
Very much so, its hard trying to stick around when its all I can think about. I've planned it for September but I would preferably go sooner rather than later.

What made you decide on 3-5 months? I know I couldnt wait that long.

• Hugs
Reactions: Deleted member 4993, crybaby, Meditation guide and 3 others
L

Living_Hurts_so_Much

Experienced
Jul 30, 2020
When I think about how much more shit I will have to go through the longer I wait, I just want to ctb and get the F&ck out of here.

Reactions: ð–£´ nadia ð–£´, crybaby, Skathon and 2 others
_Minsk

_Minsk

death: the cure for life
Dec 9, 2019
Very much so, its hard trying to stick around when its all I can think about. I've planned it for September but I would preferably go sooner rather than later.

What made you decide on 3-5 months? I know I couldnt wait that long.
have planed to try an ayahuasca retreat before i can go with peace, knowing i tried everything. but it seems like too much work, i feel burned out and i would rather kms...

• Hugs
Reactions: Deleted member 4993, crybaby, Meditation guide and 3 others
Deleted member 18655

Deleted member 18655

Enlightened
Jun 4, 2020
Yes. I'm waiting for my stuff to come in the mail and, ever since ordering it, i've been anxious and more desperate than ever to go NOW. I don't want to wait! On the bright side, (if there has to be one) I'm planning out who to send emails to and I'm picturing my transition so, hopefully, it won't be as difficult.

But I'm getting depressed that I have to wait such an indefinite period of time :I

• Hugs
Reactions: crybaby, Meditation guide, Sinai Silence and 2 others
Squiddy

Squiddy

Here Lies My Hopes And Dreams
Sep 4, 2019
I really want to go, but am afraid of my family's reaction and friends. I wish something would take me out

• Hugs
Reactions: ð–£´ nadia ð–£´, Meditation guide, Sinai Silence and 1 other person
Rue89

Rue89

Visionary
Feb 10, 2020
Yes I'm tempted to go earlier than planned, but on a much smaller scale, as in days not months.

• Hugs
  • Aww..
Reactions: WearyOfStruggling, crybaby, Meditation guide and 2 others
Deleted member 17949

Deleted member 17949

Visionary
May 9, 2020
Very much so, honestly I am seriously considering doing it within the next week.

• Hugs
Reactions: crybaby, Meditation guide and Sinai Silence
tryingtoescape

tryingtoescape

Experienced
Dec 30, 2019
Yes, definitely :( these last weeks have been so horrible. I feel like I can't wait that much longer. I was planning on waiting but it's getting really hard and I really want to go soon. I was ready to go this week but I don't have access to my method now. I'm in so much pain.

• Hugs
Reactions: crybaby, Sinai Silence and _Minsk
Worndown

Worndown

Visionary
Mar 21, 2019
You may have a plan, but you go when you go. It may end up earlier or later than expected. Please do not focus on that.

Reactions: _Minsk and Sinai Silence
LostandTired

LostandTired

Jul 24, 2020
There are times I feel I should have gone 20 years ago....

• Hugs
Reactions: _Minsk, crybaby, Meditation guide and 2 others
Shinkansen

Shinkansen

life is pain
Jul 14, 2020
my only fear left is to fail suicide and make my situation worse, otherwise I don't care about anyone else, that's why I'm trying to plan perfectly and do research as much as possible.
before 2021 I hope to leave this bad world, I'm tired of living like this.
this is not living, this is surviving.

• Love
  • Hugs
Reactions: ð–£´ nadia ð–£´, _Minsk, tryingtoescape and 4 others
falloutcarter13

falloutcarter13

Bury me, bury me...
Aug 1, 2020
I'm assuming my CTB plans will go about as smoothly as all of my other plans in life...that is to say, completely fucking sideways :pfff:

Seriously though, I'm right there with you. I have an arraignment on Friday on which I'll get a trial date. I do not plan to stand trial to answer to these people. But now that the week is here, I feel like just going sooner so I don't have to even bother with the process of pleading not guilty and getting a trial date. Doing that was just to buy myself more time in order to make better preparations (write letters, settle 100% on CTB method, and do all the logistical planning like pick a day, time, place, etc). But I'm not even sure that's necessary anymore and I'm thinking I might just rush it a little and CTB this week.

• Love
Reactions: _Minsk, ð–£´ nadia ð–£´, crybaby and 1 other person