• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

Scacie

Scacie

She/Her
Feb 24, 2023
Anyone else feel that their body age somehow isnt compatible with the age they want to be? I barely remember my teens and childhood I just want to experience them. I'm 20 but I just feel that I'll be so much happier if I was physically 15 forever.

Reactions: sserafim, davidtorez, houseofleaves and 2 others
wastingpotential

wastingpotential

drowning, always.
Feb 8, 2023
i'm scared i'll forever be sixteen cause that's the final age/year of my life where things didn't completely explode on me & i felt i could still be salvaged.

sometimes i also feel nine watching my favourite cartoons and videos online, then it hurts me more to remember i'll never be that hopeful again either.

i'm beyond repair now in every shape and form

• Hugs
Reactions: sserafim, AdamOndiAhman, davidtorez and 1 other person
Horrors Lazuli

Horrors Lazuli

Oct 12, 2019
I'm 28 now but I never grew up, either. The state of my life is the evidence.

• Hugs
Reactions: AvwJ, davidtorez and houseofleaves
Sarros

Sarros

Sep 2, 2021
A bunch of really small things changed about me, some I like, most I don't. But I don't think I'd wish to be younger or go back or anything. Just to die.

• Love
Reactions: davidtorez and Scacie
divinemistress36

divinemistress36

Visionary
Jan 1, 2024
Im 36 and never got to grow up never even moved out of my parents house

• Hugs
Reactions: lizzywizzy09, davidtorez, Scacie and 1 other person
LaVieEnRose

LaVieEnRose

Angelic
Jul 23, 2022
Me. It's pathetic as all out.

• Hugs
thealteredmind

thealteredmind

Experienced
Apr 2, 2024
yep I'm 31 but got stuck at... 15. maybe 18.

• Hugs
lostmeaning

lostmeaning

May 25, 2023
Opposite for me. Grew up quickly didn't have a choice. Don't relate to other people my age doesn't match my life experience.

• Hugs
Maravillosa

Maravillosa

Господи помилуй — мир в Україні!
Sep 7, 2018
Oh yes. I'm 57 but never permanently moved out of my parents' house (except for a year of undergrad in a dorm and two years of grad school in an off-campus apartment). Never married, never had kids, never had a serious romantic relationship. Emotionally, I feel like I'm permanently stuck in my early 20s and look like I am still in my 40s, but I walk like a little old lady.

• Hugs
Dr Iron Arc

Dr Iron Arc

Into the Unknown
Feb 10, 2020
I'm a 30 year old kissless virgin who's never been on a date, still lives with his mom, and is still fixated on many childish media franchises.

Reactions: lizzywizzy09, DeIetedUser4739 and davidtorez
abchia

abchia

Student
Aug 28, 2023
I definitely still feel a lot younger. People have told me that I a act immaturely and I sometimes take it as an insult. The past few years have been foggy and I can barely remember anything

Reactions: sserafim and davidtorez
m1ll1pede

m1ll1pede

Chronic stupidity
Jun 2, 2024
Anyone else feel that their body age somehow isnt compatible with the age they want to be? I barely remember my teens and childhood I just want to experience them. I'm 20 but I just feel that I'll be so much happier if I was physically 15 forever.
I got diagnosed with childhood depression at age nine.. So yes.

rokonie

rokonie

Jun 3, 2024
Yeah. I still feel 16-20. But it's not cos those years were the last "good" years- I was still really depressed, but that was the /only/ thing that took up my world in a way. Now I have to worry about functioning at work, job hunting once this contract's over, aging parents, actually being an adult..
I still snuggle in bed at night and doomscroll through depressing and triggering content on Tumblr trying to recapture those angsty teenage years because I don't want to face the reality that there's so much more i need to worry about other than wanting to die now.

Reactions: sserafim