Kramer

Kramer

Nervous wreck
Oct 27, 2020
I don't feel a lot of comfort here even though it's better than nothing. I feel like I'm on a fringe site like 4chan. When I look up "suicide" on Google news though and see that thousands are ctb in Japan, I feel like I'm not so alone. Seeing that people from regular society are dying in droves all over shows me there are many like us. It makes ctb less scary.

• Hugs
Reactions: Of The Universe, letthisbeover, Arian98 and 5 others
W

Wisdom3_1-9

he/him/his
Jul 19, 2020
I'm sorry you don't feel that here. That's one of the greatest comforts of SS for me - the fact that there are so many others who feel the way that I do, when I might otherwise feel ostracized and isolated. In short, yes, I do feel comfort hearing about stories of other people who ctb, but it also bothers me somewhat. I grieve for them and the fact that they felt they had no other option. It's a sad statement about our world when so many believe that non-existence is at least a step better than what life has to offer.

• Hugs
Reactions: Pookie, Maria81, Meditation guide and 5 others
E

esse_est_percipi

Enlightened
Jul 14, 2020
No, I just feel jealous.
Not just suicides, but of anyone who dies.
I just want to be gone.

• Hugs
Reactions: Arian98, Gsz1982, asdwannadie and 11 others
Kramer

Kramer

Nervous wreck
Oct 27, 2020
I'm sorry you don't feel that here. That's one of the greatest comforts of SS for me - the fact that there are so many others who feel the way that I do, when I might otherwise feel ostracized and isolated. In short, yes, I do feel comfort hearing about stories of other people who ctb, but it also bothers me somewhat. I grieve for them and the fact that they felt they had no other option. It's a sad statement about our world when so many believe that non-existence is at least a step better than what life has to offer.
I think it's because we're just words on a screen. Everyone here could be AI. A news story often shows a name, picture (sometimes), etc, which sets it in the real world. This website feels like its own dimension.
No, I just feel jealous.
Not just suicides, but of anyone who dies.
I just want to be gone.
Many die without even knowing they died. It's so weird.

Last edited:
  • Love
Reactions: BeautifulMosaics, virginiawoolf86, esse_est_percipi and 1 other person
E

esse_est_percipi

Enlightened
Jul 14, 2020
Many die without even knowing they died. It's so weird.
I know. It's like, people will live perfectly happy lives, successful, never depressed or think about suicide, then they die suddenly without even being aware of it. And others are left to suffer and fantasize about suicide. The whole thing is completely messed up.

Reactions: asdwannadie, Pookie, Aurora and 1 other person
elfgyoza

elfgyoza

Cursed
Aug 5, 2019
I get jealous every time I see that someone has died, regardless of whether it was a suicide. Just wish I could take their place

Reactions: dyingalone123, wrong_f-ing_planet, these_days9 and 4 others
ghostspace

ghostspace

ghost space, ghosts pace
Feb 10, 2020
it makes it feel more real and possible for me. if they can do it, i can do it.

• Love
Reactions: BeautifulMosaics, Arian98, asdwannadie and 3 others
aminend

aminend

Warlock
May 24, 2020
Yes I feel. I search for its news every day

Reactions: BeautifulMosaics and asdwannadie
Aurora

Aurora

Nov 1, 2020
I feel jealous if anyone dies if it was quick and painless like in their sleep. If it was via CTB I envy their strength to follow through with it. I particularly envy kids who die and would gladly take their place. It feels so unfair in every aspect.

• Hugs
Reactions: wrong_f-ing_planet, these_days9, x~Sophia~x and 1 other person
F

FinalDestination

Here lies my hopes and dreams
Mar 10, 2020
I actually do feel comforted. It's like a reminder that I'm not actually forcibly bound to this place and when I'm ready I can go and there is no imaginary force actually blocking me from doing so.

• Love
Reactions: BeautifulMosaics and asdwannadie
Kramer

Kramer

Nervous wreck
Oct 27, 2020
I actually do feel comforted. It's like a reminder that I'm not actually forcibly bound to this place and when I'm ready I can go and there is no imaginary force actually blocking me from doing so.
:O I feel that imaginary force too. I stood at the Golden Gate once and I couldn't move forward. I felt jumping was like going through a mountain or out of the game in those old Pokémon game boy games.

• Hugs
Reactions: ghostspace and FinalDestination