• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

LaBrava

LaBrava

Experienced
May 5, 2019
There seem to be various opinions on here about the difficulty of drinking N, but the elderly folks who use this method all seem to manage it okay.

F

fisil

Arcanist
Mar 9, 2019
It might be easier if you know you lived your life.
There seem to be various opinions on here about the difficulty of drinking N, but the elderly folks who use this method all seem to manage it okay.

A

Alan James

Arcanist
Apr 11, 2019
I wonder how different the taste of phenobarbital and pentobarbital?

I drank phenobarbital in powder form, dissolved it in water: it tasted very bitter, but I drank it without problems. I took more than I wanted (2/3 tea-tail) and turned off for almost two days. Feeling as if I fell into infinite darkness. But I really liked it, it is unusually good compared to how I usually feel (although I feel bad), if only I died from it, it would be very nice and not scary (at least for me). No pain at all.

If N acts the same way but stronger and faster then it seems it will be a pleasant and very easy death.

I have a lot of phenobarbital, but I read that it is too weak and I will not die from it, that it can easily cause brain damage so I'm afraid to risk and try. If it were possible to die from him it would be great, such relief, relaxation.

Last edited:
  • Hugs
Reactions: fisil