S

sui4

Oct 11, 2020
Ok. So "they" say the homeless love to ctb. Is anyone here at the bus stop bc they're homeless?

• Hugs
Reactions: Hopeindeath!
Superdeterminist

Superdeterminist

Enlightened
Apr 5, 2020
I'm not homeless and never have been but I'm close to being homeless and it's likely that I will be in the future. And this is probably my biggest reason for ctb, although it's not the only reason.

• Hugs
  • Aww..
Reactions: Hopeindeath!, LenkaX, Deleted member 4993 and 3 others
W

whywere

Visionary
Jun 26, 2020
When my "parents" kicked me out at 18 I was for awhile and it was the worst. Now with covid 19, job loss, going hrough the little savings I have, yep, it is a real possiblity. If I would go homeless for a longer period, yes, ctb is on the table for sure.

• Hugs
Reactions: Hopeindeath!, Deleted member 4993, pickajack and 2 others
NextSummer

NextSummer

Experienced
Mar 28, 2019
I might get homeless and it's my only reason for ctb. Even if I wouldn't be homeless and my siblings would accept me in their homes, it would be a bad feeling knowing to cause them discomfort by being in their private area.

• Hugs
Reactions: Hopeindeath! and Deleted member 4993
AwokenToReality

AwokenToReality

Just wanna close my eyes, and feel alright
May 27, 2020
I can see it happening in the future for sure and if that ever happens then my ctb will be for sure. I currently live in my mothers house but she lives with her boyfriend, and she's basically paying mortgage and bills on this property just to house me whilst I can't manage to keep a single job I find due to my mental health. She has threatened to kick me out in the past numerous times, and I'm awaiting the day she does, as the money she could save by selling this house and not having to pay the bills here would be huge for her.

• Hugs
Reactions: purplesmoothie, Mixo, Hopeindeath! and 4 others
Dr Iron Arc

Dr Iron Arc

Into the Unknown
Feb 10, 2020
I'm not homeless but..........I know someone who is, though. I wonder how she's doing...

• Hugs
Reactions: Deleted member 4993
Wayfaerer

Wayfaerer

JFMSUF
Aug 21, 2019
I'll be heading there if I don't CTB.

• Hugs
Reactions: Hopeindeath!, LenkaX and Deleted member 4993
GravityUtilizer

GravityUtilizer

Born to lose
May 22, 2020
I'm in supported accommodation following an eviction; it's hard to see a way out but glad I got this place.

albino_elk

albino_elk

im infj with bpd=dysfunctional trash
Aug 25, 2020
Eng is not my native lang so bear with me. I'm homeless for the past 3months ..i steal food at a grocery.. i'm trying to find a job . I have no parents ( i have step-father but he hates me and tried to kill me few times,fk him)and no friends ( tbh i have one friend but she says fix your life first if you wanna be my friend.....)Its stressful and emotionally/mentally breaking. I was abused since i was child (5-6yo) my mental health got fk up at 15 and since then i'm suicidal (28yo atm). Asylum was the most peaceful home that i had lollllllĺlll. I dunno why i keep struggling with this shit. I have no faith at all. And and no one can give me a free shelter in a place where i live. What a shit hole :D...
I have in debt 2000 euros ( not that big of a deal but we have a minimu wage ~500euros) eh. Maybe i will be okay but winter is comming and i have no good shoes and no jacket xD... fuck. I'm going to a job agency tomorrow maybe i'll get lucky.

Last edited:
  • Hugs
  • Love
Reactions: NoDream, Hopeindeath!, ocd is bad and 1 other person
LonelyNick

LonelyNick

They/Them, He/Him
Jul 15, 2020
Me, in November. I'm praying my SN gets here before that. I have somewhere to go but it'll be impossible to CBT so I need to do it before the end of November. I'm at peace with dying but stressing on how I'll do it because it's so uncertain...

• Hugs
Reactions: Hopeindeath! and Spitfire
Superdeterminist

Superdeterminist

Enlightened
Apr 5, 2020
tbh i have one friend but she says fix your life first if you wanna be my friend.....)
Wow. I'm sure that's not the full picture, but that doesn't sound like a friend at all, sounds more like an asshole to me.

albino_elk

albino_elk

Aug 25, 2020
Me, in November. I'm praying my SN gets here before that. I have somewhere to go but it'll be impossible to CBT so I need to do it before the end of November. I'm at peace with dying but stressing on how I'll do it because it's so uncertain...
Maybe you find a job or something?:/

G

greebo6

Enlightened
Sep 11, 2020
Ok. So "they" say the homeless love to ctb. Is anyone here at the bus stop bc they're homeless?
Thankfully not .
I don't think I could handle homelessness or survive living on the streets for long.

albino_elk

albino_elk

Aug 25, 2020
Wow. I'm sure that's not the full picture, but that doesn't sound like a friend at all, sounds more like an asshole to me.
Nono she don't understand homeless people and she don't know how to react so she stays distant from that pit
Thankfully not .
I don't think I could handle homelessness or survive living on the streets for long.
Its just looks bad.. something dies inside of you but then its easier to manage homelesness (emotionally)
I mean there is no fucks left to give plus SI kicks in ( im speaking from my perspective) as hard as it can so you keep fighting for who the f knows why xd... i want to ctb but i cant find a good tree cuz im very tall (2metres) xD..

Last edited:
LenkaX

LenkaX

Maybe there is a hope!
Aug 14, 2020
You never know what might happen...
But I'm pretty sure that I'll have to go homeless after my mom will die.
Recently I bought SN and I really want to CTB, for different reasons as well.

• Hugs
Reactions: Hopeindeath!
albino_elk

albino_elk

Aug 25, 2020
Maybe she can leave a hause for You,You never know

T

TooConscious

Enlightened
Sep 16, 2020
The dwp are trying to declare me fit for work again so they have more money to give to scumbag drug dealers or people already working on the side making plenty. So it will be early next year I'll lose my accommodation... The trouble is it's as if I'm being pressured to kill myself by the elite now and I don't do pressure well so it's like all the existential progress I've made over the last couple of years I'm back to square one.
I've been homeless before and turned to alcohol and drugs. I don't think I'll go back on the alcohol. But if I do I'll end up in prison out of anger for this sick corrupt society. Hence feeling something is messing with me. When you have genuinely ill people even worse than me declared fit for work (in some cases people have been sent letters declaring them fit for work when they've been dead in their flat) and yet they go out their way to help scumbags sponging off taxpayers laughing at them calling hardworking people mugs get their arses licked society is fucked twisted evil shit

Reactions: GravityUtilizer