NothingElseMatters

NothingElseMatters

Warlock
Mar 30, 2020
I feel weak and lose my grip even when I'm still awake. Is that normal?

Reactions: Tripz7, AnxietyAttack44 and ERASED
itsbigbraintime

itsbigbraintime

SN Wizard
Feb 14, 2020
Yes, I've experienced this in my past attempts, but mostly after I regain some sort of consciousness. My body would be having these minor convulsions, and it would be very hard to do anything.

Reactions: Tripz7 and ERASED
GoodPersonEffed

GoodPersonEffed

Brevity is my middle name, but my name was TL
Jan 11, 2020
Others have reported it. Please consider that you can be having or going into seizures.

I suspect that if you're having this response and it's blocking you from completing, continuing to attempt may result in brain damage. If that's the case, that you keep having this response, then it sounds like partial hanging isn't the right method for you.

Reactions: dysfunctional
D

Darksektori

Experienced
Jun 8, 2020
I didn't know you could actually do a practice run CTB this way. How?

Ghassane

Ghassane

Feral kitten
Mar 8, 2020
I didn't know you could actually do a practice run CTB this way. How?
Don't use a slipknot or a hangman's noose dont tie the other end of the rope just swing it from a place and hold that end with ur hand when u go unconscious u'll drop the rope and fall so u gain conscious right away.

Last edited:
Reactions: GoodPersonEffed and Darksektori
D

Darksektori

Experienced
Jun 8, 2020
Don't use a slipknot or a hangman's noose dont tie the other end of thee rope just swing it from a place and hold that end with ur hand when u go unconscious u'll drop the rope and fall so u gain conscious right away.
How fascinating

A

AnxietyAttack44

I just wanna go to my husband already.
Jun 5, 2020
Yes i suffered those, theyre just anoying, dw about brain damage, i was trying it every day for a month multiple times, just for the high of it and my brain seems unchanged. Only thing it affected is it lessened my suicidal thoughts, ironically

Reactions: Tripz7
T

Tripz7

Mar 1, 2020
Yes i suffered those, theyre just anoying, dw about brain damage, i was trying it every day for a month multiple times, just for the high of it and my brain seems unchanged. Only thing it affected is it lessened my suicidal thoughts, ironically
I do the same thing. Ill do it 20-30 times in a go sometimes trying to ctb. I stand with the noose anchored and around my neck. Deep breathe, lean forward with all my weight. I never fully pass out "like fall/feint" but i do get a black out high and sometimes there's convulsions. Even in different positions. Kneeling or legs out front. Same results just the convulsions are more intense.

Reactions: AnxietyAttack44
Deleted member 18655

Deleted member 18655

Enlightened
Jun 4, 2020
The convulsions are the last obstacle, what's actually stopping me. I'm hoping the more research I do, the more I can find out how to either avoid them or get past them.

Reactions: Tiredsotired
A

AnxietyAttack44

I just wanna go to my husband already.
Jun 5, 2020
The convulsions are the last obstacle, what's actually stopping me. I'm hoping the more research I do, the more I can find out how to either avoid them or get past them.
Yes, if no for convulsions while awake id probably just go on with hanging now. Still searching how to bypass them. I do blackout, but they can be too much