ClownMe

ClownMe

Don't Cry for Me, I'm Already Dead
Apr 7, 2021
We live on a planet that is composed of several societies, each with different beliefs and values. Despite this, when you break it down, the planet we live on and the societies we live in really have no control over us, our entire existence is crammed into a 5ft+ meat frame, covered neatly by an outer layer of skin and the only reason we arent complete vegetables right now is because of a special piece of meat called the brain. The concept of the brain confuses me to no end, am i my brain? or is my brain me? If you break it down further, were not even a 5ft+ piece of meat covered neatly by skin, our entire existence is something that is roughly 15 centimeters long and weighs about 3 pounds. Truly remarkable.

• Hugs
Reactions: pthnrdnojvsc, LifeQuitter2018, Passersby and 1 other person
killedbypsychiatry

killedbypsychiatry

drugging kids is abuse
Jan 27, 2021
yeah this type of philosophical reflections really perplex me, I think about this a lot.
5D3A1380 CA4C 4A10 A44A 09C412CE2AC4

• Love
Reactions: pthnrdnojvsc and WornOutLife
W

WornOutLife

マット
Mar 22, 2020
I do it all the time!

I've been posting some questions which have no answers these days such as "How can something come from nothing?" "Could we all be the same person?" "Why do we exist?" and so on.

I just can't find the purpose of the universe and our lives.

Reactions: ClownMe
P

pls.deleteallmypost

Mar 24, 2021
I think about it a lot. That also makes me think that life and death are not "good" or " bad" things, cause it only depends on a cultural point of view. We are nothing. I think the best way to describe our existence is saying nothing.

Reactions: pthnrdnojvsc
W

watchingthewheels

Enlightened
Jan 23, 2021
"What is mind? No matter. What is matter? Never mind." - Homer Simpson

Reactions: pls.deleteallmypost