_Minsk

_Minsk

death: the cure for life
Dec 9, 2019
Im asking because I want to know if its true that we are eternal spirits. There are so many reports from people who claim to have been outside their body.
I've never experienced that myself.
Would appreciate some posts from people who either had an nde or out of body experience

Reactions: Kit1
K

Kit1

Enlightened
Oct 24, 2023
I don't think this is the out of body experience that you are talking about, but I do dissociate. There are different levels to dissociation. Often I would be watching someone abusing me or I might totally lose time. A lot ofnpeopke who have suffered trauma do dissociate and it is our way of coping and surviving with trauma - and in my age, it did keep me alive.

• Hugs
Reactions: Praestat_Mori, _Minsk and rozeske
numbspirit

numbspirit

living failure
Jan 3, 2024
I was clinically dead for several minutes a while ago during an operation that initially went wrong and had to be resuscitated for a long time. I didn't have an out-of-body experience, in fact it was just like being unconscious, I just wasn't there.
I think that the vast majority of these stories are not true. Either they're deliberately constructed, or people are influenced by the pre-existing narratives about it.

For me personally, it is almost impossible that there is an afterlife or that our consciousness will exist forever. Of course, no one can say for sure, but our scientific findings and my personal experience point in that direction without a doubt.

I recently wrote something about this in another thread:

Reactions: Praestat_Mori, _Minsk and Kit1