M

madbananas

Wizard
Apr 29, 2020
And if so what games do you like to play?

I currently play...
The Witcher
GTA V
Tomb Raider
Walking Dead series

Any recommendations?

Reactions: Good4Nothing and SuiSqueeze92
nerve

nerve

fat cringey shut-in
Jun 19, 2019
I don't have an Xbox but Sims 4 on PC is one of my biggest survival assets!! The Xbox/PlayStation versions are practically identical to PC these days anyway. Games where you get to use some creativity & set your own goals or pace seem to do it for me. It helps that Sims is cute & funny too :3

I played many more "traditional" games with conflict and win/loss conditions and stuff when I was younger, but even then strayed toward ones where you'd get to make your own character and decisions. A LOT of my high school career was spent playing Mass Effect over and over :,) Right now I'm looking forward to Cyberpunk 2077 and Bloodlines 2!! It's been a while since we've had a really good, high-budget game with that kind of character creation & roleplaying.

• Love
Reactions: madbananas and mediocre
M

mediocre

trapped here
Nov 9, 2019
I used to lock my sims in a room with no door and start a fire so they can't get out! So much fun :ahhha:
I don't have an Xbox but Sims 4 on PC is one of my biggest survival assets!! The Xbox/PlayStation versions are practically identical to PC these days anyway. Games where you get to use some creativity & set your own goals or pace seem to do it for me. It helps that Sims is cute & funny too :3

I played many more "traditional" games with conflict and win/loss conditions and stuff when I was younger, but even then strayed toward ones where you'd get to make your own character and decisions. A LOT of my high school career was spent playing Mass Effect over and over :,) Right now I'm looking forward to Cyberpunk 2077 and Bloodlines 2!! It's been a while since we've had a really good, high-budget game with that kind of character creation & roleplaying.

• Love
Reactions: madbananas and nerve
SuiSqueeze92

SuiSqueeze92

Self Saboteur
Jan 15, 2020
Red Dead 2
GTA V
Doom Eternal
Diablo

At times I want to play Apex again but some people who play are so good, I said fuck this.

Pretty much what I currently play though.

• Love
Reactions: madbananas
lostangel

lostangel

Enlightened
Mar 22, 2019
I play PlayStation. But still a gaming console.

I play
Gta 5
r6
dead by daylight
battlefront 2
cod mw
brawlhalla
and a few others.

Though they get repetitive after a while.

• Love
Reactions: madbananas
M

madbananas

Wizard
Apr 29, 2020
I started playing sims 4 on Xbox but my lord it's annoying with how the controller works and I just can't get used to it. I wish I had a good laptop/computer that would play sims4 but all my laptops in the past couldn't play it because of the game or graphics or whatever it was (I'm not techy haha)
also, I used to put my sims in the pool and take away the steps haha.
and Red Dead Redemption 2 is going to be the next game I buy, it looks amazing and I hope it is as amazing as it looks!

I have literally played The Witcher all day today:shy::pfff:

M

mouseteeth

Dec 2, 2019
Sea of Thieves is a great game to get lost in. It's what I've been playing the most lately.

mathieu

mathieu

Enlightened
Jun 5, 2019
I play Overwatch on PS4 but haven't touched it for the last few days.

Good4Nothing

Good4Nothing

Unlovable
May 8, 2020
Playing on my Xbox is literally all I do anymore...

Open-world FPS/RPGs, like Skyrim, Fallout 3 and 4.

A

ArtsyDrawer

Enlightened
Nov 8, 2018
Not Xbox. Always wanted to try it, but never could get the hand for controllers.

When my brain is in a good enough condition, there's this Indian kid I play Terraria with.
Before finding him it was GTA V, but as a cabbie and a day trader. The stock market has such a nicer appeal to it, you know? Satisfies the fantasy of buying the entire damn city.