_Minsk

_Minsk

death: the cure for life
Dec 9, 2019
Beside Tinnitus, ptds and other stuff that I know I cant solve, there's always new stuff coming that I have to take care of. This life completely sucks

• Hugs
Reactions: Immensevoid, FredTheCripple, Tulip<3 and 2 others
CTBookOfLife

CTBookOfLife

ᴶᵘˢᵗ ᵃ ˢʰᵉˡˡ ᵒᶠ ᵃ ᵇᵒᵈʸ ʷⁱᵗʰ ᵐᵃⁿʸ ᵐⁱⁿᵈˢ
Aug 5, 2023
Oh boy, do I feel this..

Diagnosed with autism and ADHD young, with an undiagnosed panic disorder and depression. Sent to many "special needs" schools, where I was mentally, physically, and possibly sexually abused, as well as put through ABA.

That (combined with other trauma) gave me CPTSD, C-DID, and BPD with high narcissistic traits.

Also diagnosed with psoriasis young. It is severe now, and covers 90 percent of my body and face. Because of this, is obscured a "butterfly rash" that we believe to now be lupus that I have had for a while. This lupus may have had a hand in me developing PANS/PANDAS, which caused severe OCD, some tics, and worsening health in general.

Diagnosed with EDS at around 16-17, which explains the severe body deformities (three spinal deformities, loose kneecaps, funnel chest, hip dysplasia, etc, etc) and chronic pain/fatigue.

That plus an eating disorder and severe gender dysphoria.. well, life is fun.

• Aww..
  • Hugs
Reactions: _Minsk, Yavannah, Wehmut and 1 other person
Toward Zero

Toward Zero

Aug 28, 2023
Oh heck yeah.
I hardly have the ability to deal with things and more stuff getting piled on just gets stuffed into the queue. I'm terrified to go to the doctor because of bills, and I'm already just having issues getting out to it.

• Hugs
Reactions: _Minsk
S

Suspect_Device

Student
Jul 10, 2022
Yeah nerve pain in my neck I'm so fucked I can't even sleep now.

• Hugs
T

Tulip<3

Student
Aug 16, 2023
Beside Tinnitus, ptds and other stuff that I know I cant solve, there's always new stuff coming that I have to take care of. This life completely sucks
I'm so sorry! Yes, it's ridiculous. I'm 30 too, not even old. Raging endometriosis that causes severe pain, FND, BPD and trauma issues.

• Hugs