emgrl

emgrl

Mage
Aug 6, 2022
Anyone else incredibly bored? I literally don't know what to do with myself anymore. It's like adding insult to injury.

• Hugs
  • Love
Reactions: artificial_ineptness, jodes2 and makethepainstop
makethepainstop

makethepainstop

Visionary
Sep 16, 2022
Sometimes I feel like in on a hamster wheel, over and over existing but going no where.

makethepainstop

makethepainstop

Visionary
Sep 16, 2022
Exactly… like some kind of slow torture.
I'm tired of existing without life, over and over on the hamster wheel....to the US postal service where is my damn sn I ordered!

• Hugs
Reactions: emgrl
jodes2

jodes2

Hello people ❤️
Aug 28, 2022
My god I'm bored yes, every day waking to the same repetitive stuff is tiresome, it's unreal. I'm one step from staring at walls

• Hugs
Hirokami

Hirokami

Out of order
Feb 21, 2021
Hardly anything brings me joy anymore, so I'm chronically bored.

FuneralCry

FuneralCry

Just wanting some peace
Sep 24, 2020
I've never had much interest in existing in the first place and everything just seems to make me feel more tired. For me dissatisfaction with life is a state of mind that nothing could alleviate. I'm tired of being trapped in this life and I cannot imagine doing this for many more decades. I just don't get what could make someone want to stay here until old age, as even if most of the problems with life were removed, then I would still want to die because everything is pointless and empty. I agree that life is a slow torture.

Dead Ghost

Dead Ghost

Mestre del Temps
May 6, 2022
I don't get bored, that would mean that my mind is calm. I'm not able to keep my mind still, I'm always thinking. Even when I empty my mind, I think of the empty.

Maybe if I'm with other people..., I guess that's why I like being alone, my world is immense in my solitude.

//

Jo no se pas aburrir-me, això voldría dir que la meva ment està en calma. No sóc capaç de deixar la ment en calma, sempre estic pensant. Fins i tot quan buido la ment, penso en la buïdor.

Potser si estic amb d'altres persones..., suposo que per això m'agrada està sol, el meu món es inmens dins la meva sol·litud.

• Hugs
Reactions: flightless bird and emgrl
flightless bird

flightless bird

somewhere over the rainbow
Aug 18, 2022
I'm not able to keep my mind still, I'm always thinking. Even when I empty my mind, I think of the empty.

I guess that's why I like being alone, my world is immense in my solitude.
I know what you're talking about...☹️

• Hugs
Reactions: emgrl and Dead Ghost
spectraltease

spectraltease

When everything is lost everything is found
Sep 23, 2022
Anyone else incredibly bored? I literally don't know what to do with myself anymore. It's like adding insult to injury.
Fr. Im so bored of everything. I can't even sleep, sleeping is boring too.

• Hugs
emgrl

emgrl

Mage
Aug 6, 2022
It's like I can't turn my brain off… so annoying. I just want peace. Just some quiet to calm myself.

• Hugs
Reactions: Dead Ghost