Thanatonaut

Thanatonaut

My time is coming.
May 17, 2019
This one took a while. It's always a fear the prolifers will win somehow.

• Love
Reactions: JayDog, nicetomeetu, Fehler and 10 others
Intotheflames

Intotheflames

a stranger in a strange land
Dec 23, 2020
So it's not just me, yea I was worried also.

Reactions: enuff and Nitup
suicidaltoad

suicidaltoad

Mar 9, 2020
We may need a backup site just in case...

Reactions: WhatDoesTheFoxSay?, Pookie, enuff and 3 others
KuriGohan&Kamehameha

KuriGohan&Kamehameha

想死不能 - 想活不能
Nov 23, 2020
Site was down a long while here in the UK.

Reactions: Nicebuddimtim
Futile

Futile

Tired of being lonely
Sep 3, 2020
The other "cousin" sites were down too so it was matter of servers. In any case I think there's an official twitter now in case something happens

Reactions: Nitup, voyager and Life_and_Death
voyager

voyager

Don't you dare go hollow...
Nov 25, 2019
It happens sometimes and it used to far more a year ago. So, nothing to worry about.
I don't know. There is a change.org petition that wants to take the site down. It's pretty close to reaching its goal. Then again, I don't know how affective they are. And I mean SCARILY close. (8,560 out of 10,000)
It has been like that for some time. The goals are just generic anyway and nothing actually happens at 10k, except switching to a higher one.

Reactions: Lostandlooking, Nitup, Good4Nothing and 1 other person
Nymph

Nymph

he/him
Jul 15, 2020
Don't worry guys, this happens from time to time. This time the error at the start was different tho

Reactions: Nitup
S

Symbiote

Global Mod
Oct 12, 2020
I don't know. There is a change.org petition that wants to take the site down. It's pretty close to reaching its goal. Then again, I don't know how affective they are. And I mean SCARILY close. (8,560 out of 10,000)

The Change.org petitions are useless, because most of the politicians that supposedly read that site to enact change never do because they never have time. It's not a priority for them. Change.org is about as useless as a doorknob with no door.

• Love
Reactions: KAZ-2Y5, WhatDoesTheFoxSay?, Nitup and 3 others
Life_and_Death

Life_and_Death

Do what's best for you 🕯️ Sometimes I'm stressed
Jul 1, 2020
The Change.org petitions are useless, because most of the politicians that supposedly read that site to enact change never do because they never have time. It's not a priority for them. Change.org is about as useless as a doorknob with no door.
besides the internet is world wide. what are they gonna do? because i doubt they can get every country on board with this and would love to see them try.

Reactions: KAZ-2Y5 and demuic
S

Symbiote

Global Mod
Oct 12, 2020
One person will spend their entire lifetime campaigning for a cause to bring "awareness" to an issue without no actions being taken. Smoke and mirrors man....

• Love
Reactions: RainAndSadness, patheticpartner, demuic and 1 other person
BehindTheWall

BehindTheWall

May 21th 2020
Aug 26, 2020
SS is not that well known. Few people are fighting against it but their voices are not enough noisy.

Nitup

Nitup

Fake smile, real pain.
Dec 30, 2020
SS is not that well known. Few people are fighting against it but their voices are not enough noisy.
Yeah thanks to all the prolifers out there SS is really not hight in Google, one year ago I lost the name of the sites and it was a pain in the *ss to find it again ahah.

Reactions: patheticpartner and BehindTheWall
BehindTheWall

BehindTheWall

May 21th 2020
Aug 26, 2020
Yeah thanks to all the prolifers out there SS is really not hight in Google, one year ago I lost the name of the sites and it was a pain in the *ss to find it again ahah.
Yes, it's well hidden hahaha, when I first find it I almost lost it two days later and I was like "oh sh*t, what was its naaaaaaaame?"

W

WornOutLife

マット
Mar 22, 2020
Yes, I am worried about SS being shut down for annoying people like fixthe26.

I don't know if there's one, but we should have a discord chat or something so as to be prepared for the worst case scenario.

Reactions: enuff and suicidaltoad
suicidaltoad

suicidaltoad

Mar 9, 2020

I don't know if there's one, but we should have a discord chat or something so as to be prepared for the worst case scenario.
A discord server isn't a bad idea at all...

• Love
Reactions: enuff and WornOutLife
Nitup

Nitup

Fake smile, real pain.
Dec 30, 2020

There's a TG group in case. :/

• Wow
Reactions: WornOutLife
G

Ghost2211

Archangel
Jan 20, 2020
No, there is no need to worry. You will get used to the site going down for a bit after it happens a few times.

Reactions: Life_and_Death and Nitup
DivineMedicus

DivineMedicus

Vereor Nox
Sep 7, 2020
I thought the Canadian government banned the site lol.

Brick In The Wall

Brick In The Wall

2M Or Not 2B.
Oct 30, 2019
Reactions: WrongPlaceWrongTime, WhatDoesTheFoxSay?, nicetomeetu and 3 others
sadworld

sadworld

existence is a nightmare
Aug 25, 2020
The site went down several times so far. You don't have to worry. You guys can follow the official sanctioned suicide account on twitter if something ever happens to the site it will get announced there.

• Hugs
Reactions: Fehler, RaphtaliaTwoAnimals, pinkcanvasshoes and 2 others
B

Bigpink

Warlock
Oct 12, 2020
I have come to rely on being able to come and spend time on SS, it does send a shiver when the site is down

• Love
Reactions: WhatDoesTheFoxSay?
Life_and_Death

Life_and_Death

Do what's best for you 🕯️ Sometimes I'm stressed
Jul 1, 2020
The site went down several times so far. You don't have to worry. You guys can follow the official sanctioned suicide account on twitter if something ever happens to the site it will get announced there.
Agreed, it would be nice if they would let us know when there's nothing to worry about though.

• Love
Reactions: sadworld