TreizKhushranata

TreizKhushranata

The cup of life has been poisoned forever.
Sep 26, 2020
I haven't felt calm in years. My hypervigilance from ptsd is constant.

I told my mom the other day this and she couldn't believe it. It only shows how little others know about our struggles. She cares but my experience is not her experience.

Last edited:
  • Hugs
Reactions: parasytes_, Hopeindeath!, GravityUtilizer and 3 others
Mr2005

Mr2005

Don't shoot the messenger, give me the gun
Sep 25, 2018
I'm only up because of ptsd. The memory is absolutely crippling and so easily triggered as to only be able to distract for the briefest of moments

• Hugs
Reactions: Hopeindeath!
TreizKhushranata

TreizKhushranata

The cup of life has been poisoned forever.
Sep 26, 2020
I'm only up because of ptsd. The memory is absolutely crippling and so easily triggered as to only be able to distract for the briefest of moments
It doesn't help that we're now subject to more trauma as a result of having ptsd. Last year was a fucking nightmare. I was on here in 2018. I should've killed myself then. Now I've learned though. There's another horror waiting in my future, but this time I won't be around to experience it.

• Hugs
  • Love
Reactions: Mr2005 and LonelyNick
RottenDeer

RottenDeer

Rotten to the core.
Feb 29, 2020
I am always stressed. Can't focus on one thing. Have already a billion other things in mind. Nervousness.

• Love
  • Hugs
Reactions: Pentobarbital_Plz, Hopeindeath! and TreizKhushranata
FuneralCry

FuneralCry

Just wanting some peace
Sep 24, 2020
I agree as life is so unpredictable you don't know what bad things are about to happen and you cannot be prepared for them which can damage the mind. With death comes non existence which for me means peace.

• Hugs
Reactions: Hopeindeath!