H

Heart Shards

The shards of my broken heart cut deep.
Feb 3, 2019
I used to smoke cigarettes because they helped calm my nerves. But after years of smelling like an ashtray, and my parents insisting I was slowly killing myself (yay!), I switched to vaping and the flavors are delicious and still manage to calm my nerves. Oh, and it's cheaper than smoking.

• Love
Reactions: KleinerWolf, _Minsk, Disappointered and 1 other person
D

Deleted member 1465

_
Jul 31, 2018
I don't anymore, mostly down to the cost, but I took it up to stop smoking too. Actually, it was because i girl I fancied at the time complained I smelled of cigarettes! Yay! Shallow me!
But yes, I enjoyed the favour much more. Once you get a good mix and use a good device it's actually much more pleasant and soothing.
I did find however, that instead of having the occasional 'fag break, I'd be tooting away at the ecig all day.

• Love
Reactions: x~Sophia~x, Disappointered and Heart Shards
Gromit-CTB

Gromit-CTB

time for ctb
Nov 14, 2020
I smoked, then vaped, now I smoke and vape. Suppose doing both to speed up any chance of getting out of here...

• Aww..
  • Hugs
Reactions: TheSoulless, _Minsk and Heart Shards
D

Deleted member 1465

_
Jul 31, 2018
Also, I never used to smoke inside or in the car. Even as smoker, I didn't like the lingering scent. But I vaped inside.

• Love
Reactions: _Minsk and Heart Shards
Antigonish

Antigonish

Mage
Sep 19, 2020
Bought one for the first time and its addicting. My poor longs...
Slowly killing myself, but that's kinda the point huh.

Reactions: x~Sophia~x and Disappointered
Disappointered

Disappointered

Enlightened
Sep 21, 2020
I considered taking it up...i don't actually smoke. But then I read some sort of media hysteria about bad side effects. I think it's called popcorn lung or something like that.

Reactions: x~Sophia~x
woxihuanni

woxihuanni

Illuminated
Aug 19, 2019
Smokes might smell bad, but the smell of vape is a valid reason for murder in my book. Goes for weed as well.

Reactions: sadworld
_Minsk

_Minsk

death: the cure for life
Dec 9, 2019
I was smoking 3/4 year and then switched to vaping, im glad i did since its cheaper and less damaging

Reactions: sadworld