miseryh8scompany

miseryh8scompany

Student
Dec 20, 2019
I actually use a slightly different medicine called cortexin. Basically these medicines are derived from animal brains and have strong nerve growth/protective benefits.

They are prescribed in many countries for strokes and other brain injuries, but are very effective for depression as well. Best part is there are really no side effects - occasionally a bit of nausea. Bad part is they are a bit expensive and you need to inject them.

Reactions: Smart No More
P

purella

Sep 15, 2021
I want to but other BDNF-inducing compounds caused severe hair thinning for me that has lasted several months, something to beware of, it's a known effect.

miseryh8scompany

miseryh8scompany

Student
Dec 20, 2019
Didn't know that. Good thing I don't care about my hair. I microdose shrooms too but cortexin is wayyy better

wait.what

wait.what

no really, what?
Aug 14, 2020
I hadn't heard of those medications before. Just out of curiosity, have they demonstrated any effectiveness against the brain fog that comes with autoimmune illnesses and/or long covid?

miseryh8scompany

miseryh8scompany

Student
Dec 20, 2019
I hadn't heard of those medications before. Just out of curiosity, have they demonstrated any effectiveness against the brain fog that comes with autoimmune illnesses and/or long covid?

Anecdotally, it helps my CFS brain fog. The above article discusses other symptoms.

I would recommend reddit, there is a lot of discussion about cerebrolysin and long covid there

Last edited:
Reactions: wait.what
sewercide

sewercide

drowning in the sewer
Aug 13, 2022
I have started cerebrolysin inj. Currently on day 4. Doing 2ml x 20 days. I have noticed that something slightly have changed though not sure what exactly. I'm excited though to go though the 20 days and see if I get some benefits. Using it mostly for brain damage, fatigue, anxiety and depression. After that will probably look into LDN (low dose naltrexone) and Selank.

Last edited:
Reactions: miseryh8scompany, Regrets and Smart No More
S

Smart No More

Visionary
May 5, 2021
Is it hard to get these meds? I have cognitive issues and nerve pain from an accidental poisoning and have been looking for things of this nature. To be honest I'm not sure how open to treatment my doctors are as I'm awaiting further consultation but if need be I'd be happy to go black market or independent. I just don't know enough about these things

I have started cerebrolysin inj. Currently on day 4. Doing 2ml x 20 days. I have noticed that something slightly have changed though not sure what exactly. I'm excited though to go though the 20 days and see if I get some benefits. Using it mostly for brain damage, fatigue, anxiety and depression. After that will probably look into LDN (low dose naltrexone) and Selank.

What is the low dose naltrexone for? I only know it to be used in opioid addiction. Does it have some other potential benefits?

sewercide

sewercide

drowning in the sewer
Aug 13, 2022
You can pm me. It's not hard, you just have to do some research on reliable vendors. Mostly they are based in US and Russia but there are in Europe aswell. Sadly most doctors wont help or have a clue of the pain and remedes, (funny enough often times I ask doctors to prescribe me certain medications that can help my diagnosis and talk about the publications and science behind it, but they still wont prescribe anything) so you have to take your health into your own hands even if that means doing your own clinical trials.

LDN is used to alleviate symptoms of people suffering from fibromyalgia, chronic fatigue syndrom and various pain disorders. You can find more info about reading research articles on pubmed or on the reddit forums.

S

Smart No More

Visionary
May 5, 2021
You can pm me. It's not hard, you just have to do some research on reliable vendors. Mostly they are based in US and Russia but there are in Europe aswell. Sadly most doctors wont help or have a clue of the pain and remedes, (funny enough often times I ask doctors to prescribe me certain medications that can help my diagnosis and talk about the publications and science behind it, but they still wont prescribe anything) so you have to take your health into your own hands even if that means doing your own clinical trials.

LDN is used to alleviate symptoms of people suffering from fibromyalgia, chronic fatigue syndrom and various pain disorders. You can find more info about reading research articles on pubmed or on the reddit forums.
Ah, okay, I now understand why you're using LDN. That makes sense. As far as the other stuff goes I will pm you. Thank you. Unfortunately you don't have PM privileges yet though.

sewercide

sewercide

drowning in the sewer
Aug 13, 2022
I can pm you now I think

miseryh8scompany

miseryh8scompany

Student
Dec 20, 2019
Is it hard to get these meds? I have cognitive issues and nerve pain from an accidental poisoning and have been looking for things of this nature. To be honest I'm not sure how open to treatment my doctors are as I'm awaiting further consultation but if need be I'd be happy to go black market or independent. I just don't know enough about these things

What is the low dose naltrexone for? I only know it to be used in opioid addiction. Does it have some other potential benefits?
You can easily buy them off the internet. There's loads of "nootropics" and peptides out there, but I think cerebrolysin and cortexin are the real heavy hitters for mental and nerve disorders. Most researched as well.

It's a crime all the poison that psychs force on us when there are many effective and safe medicines like these.

S

Smart No More

Visionary
May 5, 2021
Are you guys using the cerebrolycin via intramuscular injections? I'm entirely bew to this nootropic but am quite interested as it appears it may have profound potential in my case. If you wouldn't mind posting some further links on the subject that would be great. Or we could talk by pm if you prefer. No pressure of course. I'll do some research myself it's judt rhat my capacity for it is quite limited in my current state so any help is gladly appreciated and lapped up.

Thanks for the chat message btw @sewercide

sewercide

sewercide

drowning in the sewer
Aug 13, 2022
Yes, Intramuscular injection. You can do it in the ventrogluteal simple word for it is bum or vastus lateralis whice is the thigh.

You should also take the utmost care with hygiene. Hands should be clean, surfaces should be super clean. The area you inject in should be cleaned, ideally with alcohol. Do not re-use needles. In fact don't re-use anything, think of it as being in a clinical setting. When an ampoule is opened and you've taken what you needed, your done. Whatever is left should be discarded. Cerebrolysin denatures quickly and easily. Never attempt to restore any fluid.
I pm more detailed instructions.

Here's a video that in simple terms explain how to give yourself a IM injection.

Last edited:
S

Smart No More

Visionary
May 5, 2021
Yes, Intramuscular injection. You can do it in the ventrogluteal simple word for it is bum or vastus lateralis whice is the thigh.

You should also take the utmost care with hygiene. Hands should be clean, surfaces should be super clean. The area you inject in should be cleaned, ideally with alcohol. Do not re-use needles. In fact don't re-use anything, think of it as being in a clinical setting. When an ampoule is opened and you've taken what you needed, your done. Whatever is left should be discarded. Cerebrolysin denatures quickly and easily. Never attempt to restore any fluid.
I pm more detailed instructions.

Here's a video that in simple terms explain how to give yourself a IM injection.

Hey, thanks for that. I'll go answer your pm.

Gotta say, that thumbnail of the video is unintentionally humerous lol.

Reactions: sewercide
miseryh8scompany

miseryh8scompany

Student
Dec 20, 2019
how did the cycle go?

S

Smart No More

Visionary
May 5, 2021
how did the cycle go?
I'm interested to know too. Its something I'm keen to try myself but don't feel I know enough about it.

I've been using erowid to look at "trip reports" for various things but haven't found cerebrolycin there yet. Great resource though.

The only report/experience I could find with cerebrolycin was a multidrug report so didn't provide any relevant insight. I'll drop the link below though, anyway.

Last edited:
P

purella

Sep 15, 2021
made me more emotional so more suicidal. would be driving and break into crying. sat and cried in a parking lot for half an hour. i dont cry like that usually

i think results are seen with cumulative usage.

Reactions: Venus13 and Smart No More
Lonerzepam

Lonerzepam

O'lord! I Have My Doubts
Sep 2, 2022
I'm very interested in trying those medicines as well for chronic nerve damage/pain and my neurological disorder. I also had a couple of overdoses. Since then my head feels slightly soft on the left and the right side. I think it's because some tissue got dmaged but I'm not a doctor really. Do you guys think this could potentially restore this damaged tissue. Maybe anyone who tried the medication for a similar case. Let me know please. Thanks

miseryh8scompany

miseryh8scompany

Student
Dec 20, 2019
I'm very interested in trying those medicines as well for chronic nerve damage/pain and my neurological disorder. I also had a couple of overdoses. Since then my head feels slightly soft on the left and the right side. I think it's because some tissue got dmaged but I'm not a doctor really. Do you guys think this could potentially restore this damaged tissue. Maybe anyone who tried the medication for a similar case. Let me know please. Thanks
I would suggest reddit forums. There's loads of people who have seen improvement from TBIs. Thats what it's actually prescribed for in other countries. I know in Russia they put stroke victims on an IV of it to limit and even reverse damage.

Reactions: Lonerzepam and Smart No More
S

Smart No More

Visionary
May 5, 2021
What's a TBI? @maybenexttime I'm guessing cerebrolycin is one. Just wondering what TBI stands for. I really think there may be some potential in this for me.

Also, perhaps of no consequence but when this illness struck me causing nerve pain and what seems to be encephalitis of some kind, I noticed a significant increase in hair growth. My arms have never been that hairy but the hair suddenly thickened, the hair on my fingers and ears too. Don't get me wrong, I didn't turn into an ape lol. But it was a noticeable increase that I told myself is probably just coincidence. However as cerebrolycin can cause hair thinning it could correlate that the inverse of its effects might cause the opposite. I know correlation isn't causation and things aren't that simple but I can't help but consider there may be something in that which might explain and upbold my claims of poor health that my doctor decided to dismiss from day one. I really hope I can get some results from this. Only problem is it's been about 2yrs since I got sick and I can't help thinking it's probably too late now.

I know psilocybin can encourage/trigger neurogenesis so I'm considering micro dosing that too. Perhaps together they could have significant benefit. Bit scared to hope for too much but worth trying as very little to lose at this point. Maybe it's potentially useful for you too @Lonerzepam

H

Hollowman

Empty
Dec 14, 2021
What's a TBI? @maybenexttime I'm guessing cerebrolycin is one. Just wondering what TBI stands for. I really think there may be some potential in this for me.

Also, perhaps of no consequence but when this illness struck me causing nerve pain and what seems to be encephalitis of some kind, I noticed a significant increase in hair growth. My arms have never been that hairy but the hair suddenly thickened, the hair on my fingers and ears too. Don't get me wrong, I didn't turn into an ape lol. But it was a noticeable increase that I told myself is probably just coincidence. However as cerebrolycin can cause hair thinning it could correlate that the inverse of its effects might cause the opposite. I know correlation isn't causation and things aren't that simple but I can't help but consider there may be something in that which might explain and upbold my claims of poor health that my doctor decided to dismiss from day one. I really hope I can get some results from this. Only problem is it's been about 2yrs since I got sick and I can't help thinking it's probably too late now.

I know psilocybin can encourage/trigger neurogenesis so I'm considering micro dosing that too. Perhaps together they could have significant benefit. Bit scared to hope for too much but worth trying as very little to lose at this point. Maybe it's potentially useful for you too @Lonerzepam
TBI traumatic brain injury

miseryh8scompany

miseryh8scompany

Student
Dec 20, 2019

Cerebrolysin increases neurogenesis a lot, and immediately.

I've micro-dosed shrooms and it was meh... ok. Cortexin (similar to cerebrolysin) gives me much, much more benefit.

This video gives a pretty good rundown and academic sources regarding cerebrolysin.

Last edited:
S

Smart No More

Visionary
May 5, 2021
Interestingly I've actually watched that id already but my memory is so bad it would have been dust in the wind if you hadn't bought it back to my attention so many thanks for that!

Zegers

Zegers

Enlightened
Dec 15, 2021
Is there any med to change your life? that would be good for me