Kramer

Kramer

Nervous wreck
Oct 27, 2020
It tasted good up until recently. Now it tastes like blah. Only chips and Mexican food tastes good to me now.

• Aww..
Reactions: 262653
Donk

Donk

Useless since day 1
Jan 3, 2020
I just had pizza yesterday and it was pretty good. Like anything else, you can get sick of it if you have it too often.

Reactions: epic
Kramer

Kramer

Nervous wreck
Oct 27, 2020
I just had pizza yesterday and it was pretty good. Like anything else, you can get sick of it if you have it too often.
I eat it about every week or so. Keeps my calories up

G

Ghost2211

Archangel
Jan 20, 2020
I love pizza. We all have different taste though, and there is nothing wrong with not being a fan of a popular food. I can't stand coffee for example.

Reactions: epic
Kramer

Kramer

Nervous wreck
Oct 27, 2020
I love pizza. We all have different taste though, and there is nothing wrong with not being a fan of a popular food. I can't stand coffee for example.
Coffee is gross

• Wow
  • Love
Reactions: epic and Ghost2211
GarageKarate07

GarageKarate07

Wizard
Aug 18, 2020
It tasted good up until recently. Now it tastes like blah. Only chips and Mexican food tastes good to me now.
I get burritos from the shop on my block. Lots of calories. I cut it in half and pour the red and green sauces inside the middle and push it down into the beans and rice with a knife or a fork. They are big though not all shops do it that way but most do. Chimichangas are also good. You could look up high colorie foods and pick them based on that to get away from pies for a while. Chinese is good for that or breakfast meals or pastas.
Ff08c6dc2950cc7eaf2af8e7b037f708

Last edited:
Reactions: Kramer