Volatile

Volatile

God
Jun 18, 2018
There was a girl in my elementary class one year who was treated horribly by the other students. It's forever burned into my mind. I didn't bully her but I didn't help at all. I contacted her on FB to tell her I'm sorry for what happened. We've been messaging a bit. She doesn't really remember much which is probably for the best.

Reactions: Final Escape, Living_Ghost and lv-gras
T

Tiburcio

I can't. The damage is done and all my attempts of fixing my mistakes were completely useless. The world is better without people like me.

Reactions: Nzbeelover, Strumgewehr and lv-gras
Volatile

Volatile

God
Jun 18, 2018
I can't. The damage is done and all my attempts of fixing my mistakes were completely useless. The world is better without people like me.
What did you do?

Reactions: Tiburcio
Volatile

Volatile

God
Jun 18, 2018
What I didn't?

I did basically everything. I betrayed, stealed, attacked, abused and today I'm still constantly fucking everything up.

:O Where is your colorful drawing avatar?

Reactions: lv-gras and Tiburcio
C

Comatose11

Mage
Jul 26, 2018
I did my best with family members. There are a few people I annoyed and kept pestering them when they clearly didn't want to be my friend. I don't think it would really be appropriate of me to suddenly reach out to them years later and apologize for it. I did apologize to one of them, though. Some I don't know their contact info. So I'm just going to leave them be.

Reactions: Deleted_9cKnXB34QG and Morning Angel
M

Morning Angel

Useless Broken Wings
Aug 8, 2018
There were some former friends and partners I tried to make peace with in these last months. Glad I did it.

Reactions: RaphtaliaTwoAnimals
F

Final Escape

I’ve been here too long
Jul 8, 2018
There was a girl in my elementary class one year who was treated horribly by the other students. It's forever burned into my mind. I didn't bully her but I didn't help at all. I contacted her on FB to tell her I'm sorry for what happened. We've been messaging a bit. She doesn't really remember much which is probably for the best.
That's really nice of u to do that :)

Reactions: Deleted_9cKnXB34QG, Volatile and Tiburcio
FadedMemory

FadedMemory

Student
Aug 5, 2018
I acted terrible towards some people, sometimes I was simply an asshole, sometimes because of anxiety attacks and paranoid delusions. I wish I could make peace with them but they hate me too much. The only way I could right the wrong is my suicide, then at least some of those who I hurt because of mental issues might forgive me, even if it's just out of pity.
But I'm 100% sure that my entire hometown would gather up and throw a party if they found out I was gone, or simply not care.

Volatile

Volatile

God
Jun 18, 2018
I acted terrible towards some people, sometimes I was simply an asshole, sometimes because of anxiety attacks and paranoid delusions. I wish I could make peace with them but they hate me too much. The only way I could right the wrong is my suicide, then at least some of those who I hurt because of mental issues might forgive me, even if it's just out of pity.
But I'm 100% sure that my entire hometown would gather up and throw a party if they found out I was gone, or simply not care.
Did you grow up in a small town?

FadedMemory

FadedMemory

Student
Aug 5, 2018
Did you grow up in a small town?
Yes, I did and almost everyone here knows each other and since I had my worst panic attacks/delusions at high school, everyone knows me as a crazy mental lady.

Volatile

Volatile

God
Jun 18, 2018
Yes, I did and almost everyone here knows each other and since I had my worst panic attacks/delusions at high school, everyone knows me as a crazy mental lady.
I guess it's true that small towns are bad since everyone knows each other. It seems living anywhere sucks.

Reactions: Pk95 and Tiburcio
D

Deleted member 1768

Enlightened
Aug 15, 2018
Answering the question asked: No.

Reactions: lv-gras