• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

H

HelpDoesNotExist

Jul 10, 2024
Those around me keep me alive by restricting my finances and access and monitoring to make sure I'll be looked for if I'm gone too long, despite knowing the full extent of my constant suffering all day every day are not acting out of love but out of ignorance and malice regardless of what they pretend
They attach false hope that isn't there to my hopeless, nightmarish circumstances that result in my existence being nothing but torture at almost all times because they themselves don't have the first-hand experience, don't do basic research, and don't want to look bad by having a dead kid.
This results in only animosity on my part. That I hide, like I do from the entire world, soley out of self-preservation instinct to avoid being hospitalized or other circumstances.
They put absolute faith in useless therapies and doctors who do nothing but prove themselves unreliable and incompetent and untrustworthy solely for their own gain, to maintain their own inaccurate worldview informed only by personal bias and outdated experience from a world gone forever long ago they were privileged enough to enjoy

Anyone who is not immediately offering a painless and instant CTB is only interested in continuing my suffering. And any they feel after I finally escape despite their efforts they deserve.

• Love
Reactions: worthIess, divinemistress36 and Kalista
kyhoti

kyhoti

Student
May 27, 2024
No. I hope I go quietly and people forget quickly.

• Love
Reactions: worthIess, spentspirit, ToMoveOn and 1 other person
T

ThisIsMe1357

May 20, 2024
I do not wish for anything similar, either. It would be my suffering that is supposed to end, anyone else's suffering would be unnecessary and it would not achieve anything good in the world.

KillingPain267

KillingPain267

Warlock
Apr 15, 2024
Sometimes. But at other times I wish I just died of natural causes. But while I feel the same about those who want to keep me alive, I still don't wish them harm. Most of the time I am just indifferent though, because I focus more on thinking about ending MY suffering, not other people's suffering.

B

boingo

Nov 18, 2022
Yes, no one has the right to force someone to stay alive when their suffering can't be alleviated.

Reactions: HelpDoesNotExist and divinemistress36
B

BlackDoor

Jul 21, 2024
No. Opposite for me. If there was a button to erase my entire existence where no one would have any memory of me ever being here, it would be the most ideal for me.

Reactions: esalucolom-wojaqter