V

V0latile

And God decreed, “Coronavirus spread forth!”
Sep 24, 2019
I've gone through so much terrible shit that I'm past the point of being a positive person. That creates a huge problem. Women I like are initially attracted to me, but I'm so gloomy and miserable that they soon disappear. Therapy and meds don't cure childhood abuse and it's many subsequent problems.

• Hugs
  • Love
Reactions: markimobzzdeasui, Skathon, OreoWellington and 6 others
BPD_LE

BPD_LE

The Queen of Meme
Aug 11, 2019
One psychologist used to call me 'Yeah But....' because I had a negative comment to everything he said.

Flume

Flume

Villain
Oct 28, 2019
One psychologist used to call me 'Yeah But....' because I had a negative comment to everything he said.

A big part of Suicide for me has been these he said/she said scenarios. The endless struggle to try and be understood.

Reactions: Mr2005
Mr2005

Mr2005

Don't shoot the messenger, give me the gun
Sep 25, 2018
I've told myself many a time positivity is delusion but I try to still have some for other peoples sake

• Hugs
Reactions: OreoWellington and V0latile
Lethe

Lethe

Fey
Sep 19, 2019
I don't consider myself negative, just a realist.

• Love
Reactions: Skathon, OreoWellington, Righttodie and 5 others
F

Final Escape

I’ve been here too long
Jul 8, 2018
I've gone through so much terrible shit that I'm past the point of being a positive person. That creates a huge problem. Women I like are initially attracted to me, but I'm so gloomy and miserable that they soon disappear. Therapy and meds don't cure childhood abuse and it's many subsequent problems.
You really need to start watching Richard Grannon on YouTube, to understand how to heal. The thing is most therapists cannot help u and a lot of the work has to be done by u. You are suffering from complex ptsd as many of us on here are. Don't get discouraged if initially his stuff sounds complicated. It takes a little time to get an understanding for this stuff. You can do things to heal that are not near as hard as u think it's a matter of taking time like daily or most days of the week to do the work. One major thing that helped me that I learned from this guy is how to create positive affirmations to bypass inner critic. Then record into your fone and over time u listen to these often throughout the day and u begin to think much more helpful thoughts. Self hypnosis basically. The quality of our thoughts creates our reality so if your unconscious thoughts are very defeating u will be really depressed and negative.

• Love
Reactions: Righttodie and V0latile
Plankter

Plankter

欠陥人
Aug 14, 2018
I don't consider myself negative, just a realist.
That's exactly my response to people pointing out my "negativity" too. Some just dont understand how delusional they are

• Love
Reactions: Skathon, OreoWellington, Élégie and 1 other person
Crushed_Innocence

Crushed_Innocence

Hungry Ghost
Oct 16, 2019
Yup. Me. I just dont give a fuck anymore.

Reactions: Skathon and Righttodie
StillWaiting

StillWaiting

Need cats to comfort me
Jul 28, 2018
Me.
I dont know how to be positive anymore.
Does being positive means being hopeful?

Reactions: Skathon, Élégie and Righttodie
Soulless_Angel

Soulless_Angel

existence is futile
Jul 10, 2019
when ever I have tried this positive thing so many harp on about, I am soon knocked back into being reminded that shit aint me, I am meant to be a grumpy old bag, No shame in it! None at all!

Reactions: Skathon
T

TheQ22

Enlightened
Aug 17, 2020
Grannon is a conman - oh the stories you can find about him.

Take a good look at his participation in that "I'm a hard scouse doorman and I beat the shit out of people" video he did or just search in google for "richard grannon conman" or look at a real life review of someone called "trauma survivor" in these YT comments who did his spartan life coaching and ended up suicidal: OR - see this guy's journey doing a glut of RG courses and tell me if he looks better or worse at the beginning or the end?: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UChzuusa5DZM3sIxNoUPD-mA OR look up the book "I am Sovereign" - which really nails Grannon to a "t".

Be careful who you listen to and who you let inside your head.