unwilling-

unwilling-

Jan 20, 2021
Here I am living in each day as continuation of the last. I have suicide on my mind but am too lazy to gather up the supplies. I'm set on partial if i can't afford N.I have a feeling I'll get a sudden burst of energy one day and do it.

• Love
Reactions: Fadeawaaaay, Trannydiary, ihatemen420 and 4 others
W

WornOutLife

マット
Mar 22, 2020
lol yeah, I remember being too lazy to do anything, especially ctb.
The only time I got serious with partial hanging, I ended up in a comma for 2 days.

• Love
  • Hugs
Reactions: lobster salad, mirko, Meditation guide and 1 other person
Y

yeahwellso

Student
Dec 5, 2020
It's not laziness, it's avoidance.

Reactions: savoytruffle, Fadeawaaaay, Life is pointless and 5 others
Mara09

Mara09

Tired
Feb 6, 2021
Sort of, I tried to get my hands on N but it's quite difficult, other options I've considered are hanging and cutting my throat, but I'm so scared to end up a vegetable

Reactions: Fadeawaaaay, Trannydiary and lobster salad
Sslsh

Sslsh

Experienced
Jan 29, 2020
Here I am living in each day as continuation of the last. I have suicide on my mind but am too lazy to gather up the supplies. I'm set on partial if i can't afford N.I have a feeling I'll get a sudden burst of energy one day and do it.
Same. I could gather supplies and be done with it in a week but my laze/apathy is preventing me from doing anything. So I just lay around all day, waiting for a truck to hit me or the roof to fall on me lol. But seriously, I too think that there will come a day when I get this magical surge of energy to do it.

Reactions: Fadeawaaaay, Trannydiary and lobster salad
tea on clouds

tea on clouds

a boy who still lives
Jul 8, 2020
lol yeah, I remember being too lazy to do anything, especially ctb.
The only time I got serious with partial hanging, I ended up in a comma for 2 days.
How does it feel to be in comma?

Now_And_Then

Now_And_Then

If I am no good , then let me out
Jun 30, 2019
I am not too lazy to actually commit the act , but I am really kind of too lazy to look up the methods , find a reliable method and then actually write out good bye notes and getting rid of phone evidence , e t c , because of my severe O C D

I have screen shot some pages though

Reactions: Trannydiary, Mara09 and lobster salad
lobster salad

lobster salad

overcooked :(
Aug 27, 2020
I can relate, I'm too lazy to do pretty much anything I want to do. I had the intense urge to rub blades on my arm just now but I was too tired to get out of bed to do it. Some days I think about going out to look for buildings to jump over, or finding a shop with ropes or text my crush but I just don't have the energy for anything right now. Recently been too lazy to chew food even, im just so tired.

Reactions: Trannydiary and Good4Nothing
W

WornOutLife

マット
Mar 22, 2020
How does it feel to be in comma?

You want the absolute truth? I had no idea lol. I remember nothing. Although I may say I felt some kind of darkness but can't be sure. Maybe it was my imagination.
It was like sleeping, you suddenly wake up and feel weaker.

Reactions: Trannydiary, Abir_london and ihatemen420
lofticries

lofticries

obedear
Feb 27, 2021
Right now I am. The times where I've really wanted to CTB was when I was in a angry mood. Like hysterical. I had to drug myself up with pills to fall asleep because I knew I'd end up doing something I'd regret that would leave me in a worse position. When I CTB I wanna be kinda at peace but determined. I wanna plan out the whole day and live on my terms my last day on earth.

F

Final Escape

I’ve been here too long
Jul 8, 2018
Yes lol! I'm laying here crying and lonely. Missing someone from the past. Now life seems hopeless and difficult. It's not easy to end my life. It's part laziness and dread at the idea. I've been remaining sober so I can think more clear about doing this. I do want to be organized about it and not fail.

• Hugs
Reactions: Fadeawaaaay and Ame